I found a Epiphone Les Paul Standard at my local pawn shop for 250. It looks to have a small dent or scratch in the body but its fine, haven't checked how it sounds though.

Is it worth it? I recently bought a classical guitar, and been playing, and i'm pretty good, i was going to get an electric eventually, but i wanted to get even better at my classical before i buy an electric.

But my friends told me about the guitar at the pawn shop literally a block away from my house. I checked it out, and i don't think i want it to loose it, because i doubt it i might find a nice deal like this. Im sure i can brin it down to 200 also. Its a nice dark cherry color.

I might buy some new pickups for it, later on in life. Im thinking about getting it tomorrow, just to have it there till i buy an amp, and also learn to play it.
It's definitely worth it if it's in good shape.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
do it.
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Sure, even if you suck.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Heck yeah.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Dot it, I was gonna get one for $260 but i was to slow. Do it.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.