Gettin my 2nd guitar! yey! My first was one of those really lame crappy packs from the supermarket which will be wrecked!

OKEY.. SO what to get? Thats my doubt... >.<

I was thinking about a Cort K4... xD
http://www.cortguitars.com/english/products/common/view.asp?product_id=105

I like the tremolo, though i cant tell how it will hold up staying tuned, emg pickups for metal power and a scratchy clean sound... I like the jumbo frets, my hand is big so i need space to crank my way up and down the neck =P All in all i want something good, not great becuz it is all very subjective in the end ... I just wanted to hear some further opinions... And looks MATTER!... Guitars are chicks magnets!... So im not getting a ugly blue marine guitar LOL!! Just being honest lol =P

Ow my style? I like progressive rock, metal but not screamo ffs!... Like technical stuff, DT, Satriani, Vai, EVH... =P That's where I want to be musically ^^
Get an Ibanez, they have a big selection of guitars in your price-range and you can get Floyd Rose style bridges (Edge III, ZR) on them, which you actually need to play like Satch, Vai and EVH.

Also which amp do you have?
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
I'd say, there's no point in getting say, a Triple Rectifier if you don't even want to play your guitar through it.

I recommend an Ibanez S470, they're pretty reliable and they've got everything you could want or need.
Quote by jonny108
Gettin my 2nd guitar! yey! My first was one of those really lame crappy packs from the supermarket which will be wrecked!

OKEY.. SO what to get? Thats my doubt... >.<

I was thinking about a Cort K4... xD
http://www.cortguitars.com/english/products/common/view.asp?product_id=105

I like the tremolo, though i cant tell how it will hold up staying tuned, emg pickups for metal power and a scratchy clean sound... I like the jumbo frets, my hand is big so i need space to crank my way up and down the neck =P All in all i want something good, not great becuz it is all very subjective in the end ... I just wanted to hear some further opinions... And looks MATTER!... Guitars are chicks magnets!... So im not getting a ugly blue marine guitar LOL!! Just being honest lol =P

Ow my style? I like progressive rock, metal but not screamo ffs!... Like technical stuff, DT, Satriani, Vai, EVH... =P That's where I want to be musically ^^

looks ARE somewhat important but please dont buy a guitar just for looks
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Oh, you also get a B.C. Rich Assassin PX3T, it has an OFR, jumbo frets and neck-through construction.

And you don't NEED EMG's for metal by the way.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz