Interesting enough, I've noticed that the G, B and E almost resonate.

It creates an annoying feedback and acoustic effect when I'm playing. Very noticeable when distorted.

Anyway to fix this?
how do you have a hollow solid body?

and what does that have to do with the strings resonating?
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Quote by Dimefan69
how do you have a hollow solid body?

and what does that have to do with the strings resonating?

this...
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Quote by Mr.Feather
this...

what he said....
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
well it has a property of a semi hollow...
and its annoying.

What are you talking about? Is it chambered, hollow, or semi-hollow? And what is your actual problem? How does it being hollow (or not) have anything to do with your strings...?
Are you talking about sympathetic vibrations or feedback or something else?
Quote by CarpUK
Beat the recession by soldering your strings back together! What's more, the extra metal vibrating back and forth will add to your tone... and what could be more metal than more metal!?!

Quote by biga29
Plz uz reel wurdz bcoz wen u tipe lik this its hard 2 red.
its probably chambered?? try raising your low e side of the pickups
~Defiant~
Okay let me try a little harder to explain.

I hit the E string, and any note on it. And it resonates inside the body and through the pickup into the amp. I know the DBD T is a solid body.

What can fix this if anything?
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Okay let me try a little harder to explain.

I hit the E string, and any note on it. And it resonates inside the body and through the pickup into the amp. I know the DBD T is a solid body.

What can fix this if anything?

No, you strum the E string, the E string vibrates, the pickup up picks up the sound, then sends the signal to the amp.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
I forgot to include that when I mute it, it resonates and creates a feedback-like sound through the amp.
I'm afraid that I (and I'm pretty sure everyone else in this thread is in the same boat) have no idea what you're talking about.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
I forgot to include that when I mute it, it resonates and creates a feedback-like sound through the amp.

solid body guitars doin't resonate since they don't have a chamber for the sound to resonate around in. so your facts or thoughts on guitar are way off.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Koshman32
solid body guitars doin't resonate since they don't have a chamber for the sound to resonate around in. so your facts or thoughts on guitar are way off.

Sure they do. Just differently. Hold it against your skin, pick a string, and provided the guitar doesn't suck, you'll feel the guitar's body vibrating against your body.

His chain of strings > body > pickups is wrong as you said, though. The pickups pick up the strings, TS, not the body - a guitar can function perfectly fine if it's just strings and pickups. See: Steinbergers. The resonating body is more for sustain/tone.
Quote by Flying Couch
Sure they do. Just differently. Hold it against your skin, pick a string, and provided the guitar doesn't suck, you'll feel the guitar's body vibrating against your body.

His chain of strings > body > pickups is wrong as you said, though. The pickups pick up the strings, TS, not the body - a guitar can function perfectly fine if it's just strings and pickups. See: Steinbergers. The resonating body is more for sustain/tone.

Sorry I said that wrong, I know the body resonates but not in the same way as a acoustic or hollow body electric
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
Ernie Ball Strings