kryptonite22
2,832 IQ
this will probably get closed i guess.

what are some of your favourite music blogs, i dont necessarily mean download blogs. just general good reads, good places to find new music, people who know what theyre talking about, etc.
BGSM
Banned
1,269 IQ
xthrashattackx [dot] info is really good. Set up really well, very active and good to find stuff you can't.
aggiefan33
196 IQ
skramxcobd used to be my favorite before it got shut down. and deekmedia like always.
+}-136-{+
Registered Text Offender
211 IQ
7inchcrust, Trouble On Your System, am I mean?, crust-demos, all have good stuff.

When it comes to metal blogs, Grind & Punishment, Invisible Oranges, The Daily Grind, Cerebral Metalhead, In The Court Of The Cripple King, and of course, Chainsaw Justice, are all brilliant.
IcePh0enix
Banned
1,721 IQ
I'm surprised We Are Angry and Hate Everything and Lyrics Will Not Reach the Audience haven't been said.
BGSM
Banned
1,269 IQ
Was going to say 7 inch crust, Trouble on your system and We Are Angry and Hate Everything, but oculdn't be ****ed...
BGSM
Banned
1,269 IQ
^^ Whenever I tell anyone about Strenghtcrew they tell me they can never find it because of the spelling problem. Great blog though, probably one of the best out there
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
Sorry dudes, no blogs with downloadable content!
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)