Page 1 of 2
ITT we share our stories of kind / thoughtful things people have done for you in the past so that we can all smile and feel fuzzy inside.

I'l start us off I guess, I just found a super sweet t-shirt that my friend made for me months ago. I had completely forgotten about it, and it looks like it took ages to make. Now I feel happy, I'm going to keep it somewhere safer now.

Your turn pit-dwellers.

inb4 rape / search bar jokes and the like
Yours Sincerely
George
I was given a job with no interview. I just called up and he was like "You start tomorrow."
That was pretty nice.
mines a bit more extreme tha yours mate.

My mum help me get off cocaine!!!

Now im a fat faced, beer bellied happy lager drinker!!!

RESPECT YOUR MOTHERS!!!
I See Through The Darkness My Way Back Home...
My girlfriend wrote me a lovely letter before she went on holiday

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
some chick gave me a blowjob
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
I saw a necklace I adored in town with my best friend, but was sad cause I couldn't afford it. She came to my house the next day with it wrapped in a little silver box ^^ I'm wearing it now!
I know you think that I'm someone you can trust.
But I'm scared i'll get scared and i swear i'll try to nail you back up.

Female SouperHero
Quote by vash_08
some chick gave me a blowjob

damn, took mine
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
This is very small but it means alot! My girlfriend came to one of my shows once and as i was playing I threw my pick into the crowd a couple times and next time I saw her she had the pick I used as a necklace. Very small but very sweet.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
uhm... being told "your like a brother to me daniel... your always there for me"
it was a quick moment but thinking about it later... made me happy.
"Been Dazed And Confused For So0 LoNg ItZ n0T Tru3"

Fender LoneStar Strat.
Peavy VYPYR.
Quote by Chrisiphone
My girlfriend wrote me a lovely letter before she went on holiday

My ex wrote me a letter too

Yay nice one guys! Some great stories, keep them coming!
And try to keep them non-sexual lol, theyre better that way. Should have said that earlier.
Yours Sincerely
George
I broke some machine heads off my guitar when I was drunk, and my friend bought me new ones.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I slept on alot of people couches who were nice to my band when we would tour
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Quote by DieGarbageMan
people actually voted for me in the UG awards

it serously makes my day.

This, for me as well. I seriously can't believe the nutcases on this site.

I love you all

S t a i r s s r i a t S

My teacher once complimented on my shoes
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Once, i was at a friend's house when i had just begun to play guitar and wasn't that good. I got frustrated playing a song and my friend looked at me and said, "It's ok man. You're gonna be a great guitarist one day, i believe in you.". I look back at that, even all these years later, and it makes me feel great.

Another similar one, last week my friend was at my house and we were looking at motorcycles online and i was talking about how i want a Harley but i don't have too much money because of school and i said, "I don't know if I'll ever get one." and he replied with, "Ha, are you kidding. You're so smart. You're gonna get an awesome job and get a Harley for sure, maybe you can get me one too." I guess it's the little times when people show that they believe in you that make me feel great.
Quote by C O B H C
I do believe so. I think heard it on TV once upon a time.

Edit: Wait, what the fuck was I watching on TV that had to do with ass hair?

Quote by sum_ugly_man

ndogg, is actually a kitty

Quote by jeff541
thanks ndogg.

/thread.

Quote by Punk_Ninja
I applaud thee.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
people actually voted for me in the UG awards

it serously makes my day.

i fail in IRL ololololol

You do fail

(at txting anyway )

EDIT: no one voted for my ass and ive been here since 04 lol
a buddy of mine gave me his guitar...

his mum had bought it "in the 70s" (lol it wasnt even produced til 86) and it survived a wreckage when their house burnt down..... they seriously lost everything but that guitar.

and he gave it to me
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by ndogg
Once, i was at a friend's house when i had just begun to play guitar and wasn't that good. I got frustrated playing a song and my friend looked at me and said, "It's ok man. You're gonna be a great guitarist one day, i believe in you.". I look back at that, even all these years later, and it makes me feel great.

Another similar one, last week my friend was at my house and we were looking at motorcycles online and i was talking about how i want a Harley but i don't have too much money because of school and i said, "I don't know if I'll ever get one." and he replied with, "Ha, are you kidding. You're so smart. You're gonna get an awesome job and get a Harley for sure, maybe you can get me one too." I guess it's the little times when people show that they believe in you that make me feel great.

EDIT:
Quote by skaterskagg1
My banging hot neighbor complimented me on my glasses. I ran home and fapped to her after that.

Yours Sincerely
George
Last edited by gjvx at Jul 31, 2009,
My banging hot neighbor complimented me on my glasses. I ran home and fapped to her after that.
my yearbook someone wrote

"JP has continually inspired us with his musical thoughts and always has a kind word to say and will continue to bring smiles to everyone lucky enough to be know him"

That honestly is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and it meant so much, don;t know who wrote it though which is sad as i'ld like to thank them

oh and this site is filled with them
www.givesmehope.com
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by phlip999
My mom bought me a Spider III 15 watt.

I was very happy when my parent bought me one o them but im saving up for a larger one so i can get a slot for a whammy pedal =]
Quote by skaterskagg1

Ew dude, thats pretty sick but also quite humorous...
Nothing. I hate the world and everyone in it and they hate me. It seems to work OK
Quote by diminishedtobme
I cant...I cant remember the last time someone was nice to me.

You have a cool username
Yours Sincerely
George
My ex let me pee in her butt. Probably why she's an ex now that I think about it.
I miss Morbid, the metal forum sucks now
Quote by diminishedtobme

you have a good taste in books, i love The Gift

and your avatar reminds me of stephen fry, is it him?

I think that makes two people being nice to you today
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by rockybo
My ex let me pee in her butt. Probably why she's an ex now that I think about it.

Eww. Keep 'em clean please guys.
Yours Sincerely
George
I was listening to the radio in the car with my mom a while ago and she commented on how the guitar sounded cool. She asked if I make that sound with mine and I said "Nah, I don't have a wah pedal." Then she asked why I didn't have one and I replied that I didn't really have the extra money for one, and the ones I liked were around $100."

She didn't say anything else and I'd forgotten about the conversation until a few days later, when she knocked on my door, handed me some money and told me it was for "that guitar pedal you wanted". I looked in my hand and realized it was a $100 bill. It's not so much the fact that I was happy about having the money, it was the thought behind it. My parents don't have much money to spare and just giving me money for something like that is really rare. That was one of the nicest things lately (that I can remember) that someone's done for me.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by minibrowny
Remembered I was running out of bodywash when I mentioned it in conversation, and thus bought me some.

Thats like, the ultimate nice thing to do to someone, i feel.
I know you think that I'm someone you can trust.
But I'm scared i'll get scared and i swear i'll try to nail you back up.

Female SouperHero
Quote by diminishedtobme

This.

Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Picked me up from LAX.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Page 1 of 2