Do you judge a book by its cover?

Is anyone like me in the sense that you dont give a ****e what someone looks like whether their covered in tattoos, a different race, gay, dressed diffently to you?

i find my self getting pissed off with the human race cause we're so shallow. Even i have my moment on occasion. Im human too sometimes

Long story short..........

ARE YOU REALLY OPEN MINDED?
I See Through The Darkness My Way Back Home...
I don't like your avatar. I'm never posting in any of your threads ever again.
cwutididther?
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Jul 31, 2009,
ITT: TS proclaims his pious open-mindedness.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
everyone judges a book by its cover.. thats just the human mind.

now, if youre open minded enough to look past that immediately and know that your primal instincts are silly....

thats open minded.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
I try to be as open minded as I can. Sometimes my lazy shallow instincts get the best of me, but more and more I'm being conscious of it, and I've found it just makes me happier overall to see the good in everybody/everything. I've taken the same approach with music, and it really opened my mind with what music is and how I experience all sounds. The world just gets better and better.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
To say that I'm open-minded is a very closed-minded thing to do. I could just be displaying my closed-mindedness of how I think I'm open-minded - and my unwillingness to admit the contrary.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Cool self-righteous, world-despairing, holier-than-thou story, bro.

No-one is truly open-minded. You will always judge people based on their appearance - don't tell me that you'll assume that the 7 foot tall hobo that smells like lady's perfume and has a necklace of human incisors is just as nice as the old lady next door. Without judgement, people would be ****ing retarded.
Yeah.

I don't give a fuck, mostly because of my politics.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by HalfBlackJack

Is anyone like me in the sense that you dont give a ****e what someone looks like whether their covered in tattoos, a different race, gay, dressed diffently to you?

i find my self getting pissed off with the human race cause we're so shallow. Even i have my moment on occasion. Im human too sometimes

well, i dont judge people on any of that ... unless, theyre girls and i want to date them; obviously i wouldnt want to do a lesbian
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by Darksucker
Cool self-righteous, world-despairing, holier-than-thou story, bro.

No-one is truly open-minded. You will always judge people based on their appearance - don't tell me that you'll assume that the 7 foot tall hobo that smells like lady's perfume and has a necklace of human incisors is just as nice as the old lady next door. Without judgement, people would be ****ing retarded.

Blind people?
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
i judge a lot of people by their looks. for example, if it's late at night and i see a topless, bleeding drunk man with a gun staggering towards me, i probably turn and go the other way whereas if i see an old lady instead, i walk right on past her.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
i usually stereotype, and think racist thoughts, but i never ever say them outloud in reallife.
no one really knows me except for the pit. sad i know
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem
i usually stereotype, and think racist thoughts, but i never ever say them outloud in reallife.
no one really knows me except for the pit. sad i know

I do this all the time.
Quote by HalfBlackJack

So you think you're some sort of god? What are you when you're not one of us lowly humans?
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by Blow Me
To say that I'm open-minded is a very closed-minded thing to do. I could just be displaying my closed-mindedness of how I think I'm open-minded - and my unwillingness to admit the contrary.

Actually, this is quite true.
ShwIm not saying this on a worldly scale though.

Imagine im just talking about walking down the street.

''Look at that mosher with the Metallica shirt on. What a F A G!!!!''

''She must be a right ***** wearing that outfit''

I think what im trying to say is visual judgement.

Sorry if i started the thread sounding like the the 2nd coming of christ.
I See Through The Darkness My Way Back Home...
Quote by DieGarbageMan
if you are half jack black

and jack black is not black

wat r u

garbageman whats the answer?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by sw1ss023
Blind people?

They judge people by how they talk and sound and smell and stuff, I assume. My point is that judgement =/= bigotry. If I say "hey, I probably shouldn't bother those two black guys decked in gold with handguns sticking out of their waistbands, they don't look friendly," that's not the same as "F*ck I wish these nigg*rs would just be taken out and gassed to death."
Quote by HalfBlackJack

I dare you not to judge this book by its cover.

or this one

I am the King of Carrot Flowers