My Jackson DKm2's floyd rose has become corroded pretty badly. It's black and it has a build up of white crusty stuff all over it. Some spots have even began to rust.

It's gotten bad enough to the point that my fine tuners, saddles and the place where you unscrew to open up the saddles have become difficult to open.

I gig with the guitar once to three times a week. I've always wiped it down with a cloth after each gig.

I am going to take it apart and clean it, but I'm not sure what would work best. I've heard rubbing alcohol is good for stainless steel.

What should I use to clean the bridge with and if it is still as corroded when I'm finished, would buying a new FR bridge have much effect on my guitar?
buying a new one shouldn't have too much effect, just get the same model. (Don't know too much about floydroses but I can't see how it would harm it.)
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by PussyPunk182
buying a new one shouldn't have too much effect, just get the same model. (Don't know too much about floydroses but I can't see how it would harm it.)

This.
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
Yeah buy a new one man. That's what i would do. Ebay a new pone that would fit the cavity and fit your needs.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."