Page 1 of 3
Which party guy are you?

Or which guy do you hate most?

Guy who cleans up in the middle of the party: This guy walks around with a hefty bag gathering beer cans, shaking them to make sure there is nothing left in them. He then shakes his head when there is a 1/2 full Coor's left unattended.

Party foul guy: This guy can't wait to make you take a shot because you spilled a drink.

The guy who doesn't know anyone except you: This guy came to the party for some reason and he has to follow you around the entire night. You have to introduce him to everyone like he's your date.

Wasted guy: This guy is wasted 30 minutes into the party. Hugging everyone, telling his boys how much he loves them. He can't control his tone and he usually ends up passed out on the floor.

Crying girl: There seems to be one of these at all parties. She has a few drinks and maybe has an argument with her man or friends. She is then surrounded by every girl in the party trying to make her feel better.

Predator guy: This guy was real nice when you first met him. Now he's had one too many and is trying to get with every girl at the party. He waits by the bathroom or the front door, anywhere women are going to have to pass by. Just like a lion waiting for a gazelle to limp by.

I hit that guy: He claims to have slept with every girl at the party.

Stat guy: He counts every drink he has and wants to know what you have had, just so he can make fun of how much of a pussy you are.

Crazy guy: This guy has to do something crazy. Beer bongs, jumps off the roof, wears women's clothes, ect.

Co-worker guy: You work with this guy but you never talk to him. He has a few drinks and doesn't get out of your ear the rest of the night. All he wants to talk about is the **** happenings at work.

Likes to fight guy: This party is an opportunity for this guy to fight. He wears a medium TAPOUT shirt and he tries to bump into people all night.

Backseat grill guy: This guy stands behind you and makes sure you are cooking those pre-made frozen burger patties right.

Let's get out of here guy: This guy keeps grinding it into you all night that there's a better party he knows about. You finally decide to go with him and the new party is lame. He then tells you he knows another great party across town...

Guitar guy: For some reason this guy just happens to have a guitar in his car. He mentions it in passing and someone asks him to go get it and play a song. This guy ends up playing bad songs all night.
Stat guy and backseat grill guy

Stat guy because I only drink hard liquor and can take quite a lot of drinks for my size

Backseat grill guy because I like my burgers a certain way, and not everyone can cook.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I'm the guy who stays home cuz parties are conformist, so i light candles and perform experimental surgeries on small animals.
the guy who wishes he was invited to a party

OnEdit: not really
Last edited by One on Sunday at Jul 31, 2009,
Quote by DieGarbageMan
the guy who calls you a faggit if you're not doing shots ever two minutes

well, to be fair, you are a ****** if you don't do shots every two minutes. and of course i'm talking about shots of everclear. and of course by minutes I mean seconds.
two and a half men.
im sit on the back/front porch smoking cigs, instead of being cramped and sweaty just so you can get on the mile long beer pong list and probably get mouth herpes from the cups anyways guy.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by DieGarbageMan
the guy who calls you a faggit if you're not doing shots ever two minutes

DIEDIT: ITT: depression

That's kinda like me, but I just do it laughingly because all they do is a 40 and they're wasted.

They keep drinking, but they can't really handle.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Crying girl or guy, I hate how their **** kills the mood. Also I myself am a social akward person who is just way to honest, a few drinks will probably get me turned into a stat guy bumping into the likes to fight guy and get a corona bottle on my head while taking a piss.
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
None. I am the charming drunk philosopher comedian.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
This is a rather sexist list considering the only woman on it is crying because a fight with her "man"
Quote by hendrixism
This is a rather sexist list considering the only woman on it is crying because a fight with her "man"

None of the people on this list are well-liked by most people at parties.

Why would you want more girls on there?
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by hendrixism

it's not her MAN, its HIS dishwasher. get it right.
Quote by skaterskagg1
I'm the guy with social anxiety who never goes to parties.

this.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Stat guy: He counts every drink he has and wants to know what you have had, just so he can make fun of how much of a pussy you are.

that is me

guitar guy

though people tell me I'm awesome at it (or maybe its because they're three drinks drunker than me since I don't have time to drink while playing....which sometimes kicks me in the ass at around 4am when I realise I'm still relatively sober and the people around me are a bunch of drunk dumbasses)
Where's the option for the guy that likes to smoke a joint, play some casual beer pong, and chill on the couch watching everyone pass out option?
I'm "crazy guy".
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
it's not her MAN, its HIS dishwasher. get it right.

Spoken like a man that knows how the world works
I'm biting-wit guy. You won't believe how fast I can repel people.

EDIT: But then again, my charming personality attracts those worth talking to
Last edited by thewho65 at Jul 31, 2009,
I am the guy who is just up for a laugh, i hate crying girls and fighting guys, or anyone who would bring drama to the table really, i mean its a party, somewhere to blow off some steam rather than bring everyone else down.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I'm the guy who stands around being awkward and hangs out mostly with the host's pets. Either that, or I'm the guy who doesn't come at all.
I'm the guitar guy, only I don't play bad songs until I'm absolutely wasted.....at that point I just can't play lol
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
I just have a few drinks, so I can score with all the ladies who are over the top
I hate how you make all the types of people at the party sound like idiots/assholes. I'm not any of those people...so I guess I'm the guy that's not at that stupid ass party.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
I hate how you make all the types of people at the party sound like idiots/assholes. I'm not any of those people...so I guess I'm the guy that's not at that stupid ass party.

Or you're a normal person.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ESPplayer5150

I hit that guy...

O rlly.

I'm the guy who's surfing teh interwebz when there's a party going on across the street.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Or you're a normal person.

No...no. Don't get me wrong here. I'm not normal.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
I'm 'THAT' guy.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Page 1 of 3