So The X games started last night in LA last night. For those of you who dont know about the X games its pretty much the action sports olympics. Tonight is the biggest night because of motocross best trick. Best trick is when riders get 2 rounds to lay out the most insane and unbelievable trick on a dirt bike. This guy Travis Pastrana (my hero) lives about twenty miles away from me and won best trick two years ago with the double backflip. He did not compete in best trick last year but I just found out that he will be atempting a 360 backflip this year. For those of you who follow FMX (freestyle motocross) you understand how crazy that is. If any of you guys get espn you have to watch this sh*t tonight. Not only is there FMx theres vert and street skate boarding, BMX, rally cars, supermoto, and a bunch of other crazy sh*t. So if you can check it out.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Nice knowing you Sygobat.
Actually you were probably a complete pr*ck.

OT: Hopefully it goes on YouTube, I'm in the UK and don't have Sky so have no way of watching.

If Travis lands it, it'll be all over the news just like the double backflip. If he gets killed that'll be on the news and or youtube too.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
1) Bad choice on the pear.
2) X-Games suck ass.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I don't know about the sicktrick comp, but the Moto X Step it up comp got up to 35' before one of the riders screwed himself up.