Tune your guitar. Try to record it so you can hear the drums a little more. Add some vocals. Clean up guitar playing too
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Quote by dimarzio77
Good work, hope to hear some vocals on that song. Sounds like you guys are gonna be good.

Vocals coming soon, and a rerecording, cause my playing pretty much sucked in that recording

Quote by boboguitar
Tune your guitar. Try to record it so you can hear the drums a little more. Add some vocals. Clean up guitar playing too

Oh yeah forgot retune it
Vocals coming
And it was pretty sloppy I know >.> I'll do better next recording, I promise, we just wanted to get something up, and that was like our 3298598457 attempt. The only one where the sound wasn't comeplete and utter fuzz ( our mic sucked)
Last edited by GuitarYay at Jul 31, 2009,
Quote by GuitarYay
Vocals coming soon, and a rerecording, cause my playing pretty much sucked in that recording

Oh yeah forgot retune it
Vocals coming
And it was pretty sloppy I know >.> I'll do better next recording, I promise, we just wanted to get something up, and that was like our 3298598457 attempt. The only one where the sound wasn't comeplete and utter fuzz ( our mic sucked)

maybe try and record drums/guitar in separate tracks so it's not fuzzy and you can change levels?
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Quote by boboguitar
maybe try and record drums/guitar in separate tracks so it's not fuzzy and you can change levels?

That's the plan, we didn't want to take the time to record both the tracks, so we just did it together for this one.