Any one knows any songs that utilize all four outta the five fingers?no thumb(even if it was possible)..i can't seem to find any..anything is welcome just not crazy finger taping,chords and well some ridiculously difficult solo's..
You can do this with a lot of songs, it just is a matter of choosing to figure out how to utilize all of your fingers.
this is the one im playing now: metallica- the call of ktulu
it uses da fo fingas
Last edited by /Tim\ at Jul 31, 2009,
Quote by beandipgollum
You can do this with a lot of songs, it just is a matter of choosing to figure out how to utilize all of your fingers.

yepp your right and i do(do)lol this but was just looking around for some songs that would get all four fingers working not the usual three,i mean i can play well with my pinky just looking for some stuff that actually needs it..Oh well
Any major bar chord that spans all six strings uses all four but I'm assuming you mean something a little more agile in terms of finger movement. Classical pieces are great for this. If you really want a kick in the nuts you can try the classical arrangement for Bohemian Rhapsody from Guitar World. It's not fast but it's got some funky chords as well as runs that will get all those piggies wiggling. If not something that hard you can try the first two movements of Barrios' La Catedral. You're going to have to be a little more specific other than that since I don't know what your definition of a crazy solo/chord, etc is.