I feel like this is the wrong forum and like I'm going to get a bunch of posts doing exactly what I'm about to talk against just for kicks, but I feel it needs saying, so what the hell.

Stop having all these goddamn bits of punctuation on the end of your threads. We don't need twelve exclamation marks to know serious thread is serious, or eight question marks to know you need advice. It's just an eyesore and annoying as hell.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Yea...this has nothing to do with Electric guitar.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
I agree that crap gets so annoying, and when people say "[edit] or *reported*" and necrosis long time no see
Edit; ^Also agreed, and good to see you unbanned Darkcheef. Any new stuff?

Quote by leftyace
Yea...this has nothing to do with Electric guitar.

Quote by necrosis1193
I feel like this is the wrong forum and like I'm going to get a bunch of posts doing exactly what I'm about to talk against just for kicks, but I feel it needs saying, so what the hell.

Stop having all these goddamn bits of punctuation on the end of your threads. We don't need twelve exclamation marks to know serious thread is serious, or eight question marks to know you need advice. It's just an eyesore and annoying as hell.

I am aware. But the only other place I could think of was The Pit, and I don't think I need to explain why I chose not to.

Quote by necrosis1193
Edit; ^Also agreed, and good to see you unbanned Darkcheef. Any new stuff?

Yeah I'm moving in a week to North carolina
Quote by darkcheef
Yeah I'm moving in a week to North carolina

D= Damn, reason as to why? (This should probably continue in PM to avoid derailing the thread)

Quote by darkcheef
I agree that crap gets so annoying, and when people say "[edit] or *reported*" and necrosis long time no see

The point of saying *reported* is so that people know the thread has in fact, been reported.
So they then know not to post.
Quote by geetar_man0
The point of saying *reported* is so that people know the thread has in fact, been reported.
So they then know not to post.

It still is annoying of how so much people report threads, in the month I was at Harmony central I got great tips, much less immaturity, and barely any thread got reported.
Quote by darkcheef
It still is annoying of how so much people report threads, in the month I was at Harmony central I got great tips, much less immaturity, and barely any thread got reported.

Yeah it does get really annoying....

Especially when your enjoying the thread/getting alot of info out of it, and then it gets closed
Quote by geetar_man0
Yeah it does get really annoying....

Especially when your enjoying the thread/getting alot of info out of it, and then it gets closed

Like that thread a week ago when that guy did chris broderics becha can't play that perfectly and it got closed.
Quote by darkcheef
Like that thread a week ago when that guy did chris broderics becha can't play that perfectly and it got closed.

The amount of times i was about to click on that thread, but didn't

*kicks self*
the moderator's here are a bit strict. some threads all about guitar will get closed, just because they started with a youtube video or something. as long as threads aren't a bunch of immature yelling about which brand "owns" which, i don't think they should be closed (as long as it's still about playing an instrument).

that, and the "searchbar" thing gets really annoying. just because somebody asked a question about ibanez guitars once doesn't mean i should post my question in their thread that's been dead 2 or 3 years. then, instead of answering my question, somebody's just going to yell at me for not checking the date in the thread. that's not really helpful at all, and it always seems to come from a 13 year old kid. not anybody that's trying to help anybody.