Trying to decide between 2 Schecter models.

The Damien 6 Special http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Damien-Special-Electric-Guitar?sku=515744

OR.... the

Blood Moon http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Guitar-Research-C1-Blood-Moon-Electric-Guitar?sku=520219

I don't have a lot of money so the extra 150 on the Blood Moon kinda hurts, but if it's really worth it, I want to go ahead and spend the money.

Opinions?
What is your exact budget, amp, and preferences?
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
blood moon = win.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Quote by leftyace
What is your exact budget, amp, and preferences?

Budget = I shouldn't really be spending the money for either of them, but I will anyway.

Amp = I'm just using a cheap little practice amp right now, that will be my next upgrade in a couple months when I get some more cash. I have to start with the guitar, because I'm using my nephews warlock right now, and I want a solid foundation.

Prefs........ I like versatility. I play just about everything except jazz and classical. I used to play in a classic rock & country band, I enjoy playing metal on my own.
Quote by leftyace
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-C1-Artist-Limited-Edition-Electric-Guitar?sku=518187

This over both of them. Has real Seymour Duncan JB/'59 combo, the same ones that are in my Classic.

this
the other 2 are a waste of money, passive emgs or duncan designs. dont compare to real SDs.

BUT, with a low end amp you wont see a major difference in tone from anything and what you have probably.
Out of your two, I say Blood Moon. But the C-1 Artist probably is a better buy. Much better pickups, and cheaper than the Blood Moon.
the blood moon has good electronics and hardware but the three peice set neck really throws me but the damien reminds me of my limited edition gryphon which is a totally awesome guitar i say go with the damien and put some hb-102's in it and you will have a guitar that you can get any sound out of. i love my schecter and it sounds ten times better than my ltd kirk hammet signature edition guitar that i got earlier this month and if your looking for a good amp on a budget (about 1500 dollars) well its actually a little expensive but guitar center was selling the mg100 half stacks i bought both cabinets and it came out pretty versatile. but in the end to answer your original question i say go with the damien
Rocking the world
One solo at a time
Quote by leftyace
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-C1-Artist-Limited-Edition-Electric-Guitar?sku=518187

This over both of them. Has real Seymour Duncan JB/'59 combo, the same ones that are in my Classic.

dude you have a c-1 classic. that is soooo cool i played one several months ago and was just blown away by how awesome it was i really didnt expect to be that good a guitar but it was just the best feeling guitar i ever played
Rocking the world
One solo at a time
Quote by Kirkcrimson
dude you have a c-1 classic. that is soooo cool i played one several months ago and was just blown away by how awesome it was i really didnt expect to be that good a guitar but it was just the best feeling guitar i ever played

Yea you won't really be finding a much better guitar under $1000 IMO. I say buy an expensive Schecter now before they realize they can be selling their guitars for much much more.

I agree with leftyace ... the C-1 Artist has better Bang for the $$$ compared to the 2 you posted blackjack68. If you can find one Used, you'll save even more.

Quote by blackjack68
Budget = I shouldn't really be spending the money for either of them, but I will anyway. ...
If you need it, that's all the reason you need to buy.

^But if he gets the Artist he gets a sexy guitar with good pickups.

Well I've tried the Blood Moon and I've got to tell you it wasn't that great. I haven't tried the Daimen model but I'd expect it to be better. Maybe its just THAT guitar that wasn't good or the model actually like that (disappointing)