recently my dvd burner (windows dvd maker) took a crap on me and wont work. so im looking for a dvd burner that splits the movie into sections (chapters, scenes, wtvr) basicly one just like windows dvd maker but not. your help is greatly appreciated considering i have about 12 new movies i wanna watch.
ConvertXtoDvd
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Nero
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
im postin this again so i can get some repleys

recently my dvd burner (windows dvd maker) took a crap on me and wont work. so im looking for a dvd burner that splits the movie into sections (chapters, scenes, wtvr) basicly one just like windows dvd maker but not. your help is greatly appreciated considering i have about 12 new movies i wanna watch.
Quote by King Twili
Nero

Nero is a decent program but a bit on the pricey side (unless you wanna steal it)
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

Quote by riff.raff.93
im postin this again so i can get some repleys

dude, have some patience, there was a full nine minutes between the first post and this.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Bair

what the ****?!
Quote by Bair
Nero is a decent program but a bit on the pricey side (unless you wanna steal it)

Of course i didn't steal it
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Well thats simple, but what about a DVD Rewinder?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Well thats simple, but what about a DVD Rewinder?

Don't forget to buy your DVD rewinder TS.