Page 1 of 5
What if the Beatles had never existed? And subsequently, the careers of all the members of the band afterwords would never exist.

(Title idea stolen from the 'If Led Zeppelin didn't' thread, all credit and royalties go to you, Moving Pictures )

EDIT: Next time I shall search bar...
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Last edited by guitarlord28 at Jul 31, 2009,
The world would be a much better place.
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
Quote by Red-Rockabilly

go **** yourself asswipe
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
LOL at posts 2 and 3
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
They wouldn't be in my avatar?

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by Red-Rockabilly

Really? Are you really that ignorant?

Anyways, this threads been done, overdone, buried, dug up, shat upon, reburied, blown up, fed to wolves, and then looked over by a board of representatives from unnamed countries.
either music would be a hellllll of a lot different or another band would have risen to take their place. I'm not sure I would like to know
PATD would be praised for the highly original ´Pretty.Odd.´
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
nobody would have lived in a yellow submarine...ever ):
Quote by MightyAl
Step 1. approach buxom bar wench
Step 2. Bet her 50p you can make her tits jiggle without touching them.
Step 3. Grab her tits and give them a good shake
Step 4. hand over 50p(the best 50p you ever spent).

^^ Lawlzz
Quote by FruscianteFan77
Congratulations! You've formed an opinion, now just find somebody who cares!

My Sense-O-Meter senses!

YOU DON´T CARE
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by classicrockboy
go **** yourself asswipe

If the Beatles never existed you would never have that post to get angry about because this thread wouldn't be here as there would be no Beatles to contemplate what the world would be like without them.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Red-Rockabilly

yes 100%

the world would be filled with less pretentious d-bags thinking they are so cool for knowing 1 or 2 songs from a band which preached peace and love from the comfort of their hotel rooms and beds. The band did nothing for knowing and their music is mediocre.

EDIT: yes they are just like the jonas bros. they both make music with simple chord progression and little 'diddys.' The JB have a majority audience of screaming girls into their pop style music and guess what? so did the beatles. their core demographic back in the day were all girls of whom they sang their pop music for.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at Jul 31, 2009,
Quote by crazy8rgood
Really? Are you really that ignorant?

Anyways, this threads been done, overdone, buried, dug up, shat upon, reburied, blown up, fed to wolves, and then looked over by a board of representatives from unnamed countries.

The Beatles first to albums were very good. The rest of the albums had maybe one or two good songs on them. I don't hate the Beatles though, just most of their fans.
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
I dunno.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
people would worship the beach boys instead

Quote by Red-Rockabilly
The Beatles first to albums were very good. The rest of the albums had maybe one or two good songs on them. I don't hate the Beatles though, just most of their fans.

Last edited by thelurker at Jul 31, 2009,
Quote by guitarlord28
what if this thread never existed

Quote by Red-Rockabilly

Fixed

EDIT: the beatles were evolutionary in every sense of the word - most rock music wouldn't exist without them, and many recording techniques would have never happened. You have to remember at the time the beatles were starting out the recording industry thought "bands with guitars were on the way out"
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Last edited by doive at Jul 31, 2009,
Quote by Toolfan11
What if UG never existed?

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
actually if the Beatles never existed... none of todays bands would be here today. because they influenced the bands that todays bands are influenced by. but wether todays music would be better or not i dont know.
Think of all the bands that never did exist, how different our music scene would be if non existant band existed.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Red-Rockabilly

Their later stuff was WAY better then the older stuff

Observe:

Early:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ejYdQoJh2o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBAsxLKC1Dk

Latter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s332Tt0zxYs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn3g0rw2tnU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytiy2BfAi0w&feature=related

... But, opinions are what makes the world the colourful place it is.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jul 31, 2009,
use search bar.

the world would have ended already. <- true story.

EDIT:

music you know wouldnt exist. the world you know wouldnt exist.

The Beatles changed EVERYTHING
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
If the Beatles never existed, we would all be listening to big band and gospel and the world would be a much better (and less sperm-covered) place.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by tayroar
Think of all the bands that never did exist, how different our music scene would be if non existant band existed.

But what if existed band did not exist so we can see how the not-existing band can exist and be worse then the existing band that ceased to excist because that sucking non-existing band needed to be existed for weird uses and now wants to be non-exist because of that.

would suck wouldnt it?
Quote by Holy Katana

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Henkdemachtige
But what if existed band did not exist so we can see how the not-existing band can exist and be worse then the existing band that ceased to excist because that sucking non-existing band needed to be existed for weird uses and now wants to be non-exist because of that.

would suck wouldnt it?

**** man, that just blew my mind, the ****ed up thing is I think I know what you're saying.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
**** man, that just blew my mind, the ****ed up thing is I think I know what you're saying.

Actually i forgot this

Tl;dr = other band than beatles at that moment would suck
Quote by Holy Katana

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Some other group would have had to have pioneered similar things the Beatles did. I think rock music would turn out relatively the same, just with different figureheads.
Quote by Blow Me
If the Beatles never existed, we would all be listening to big band and gospel and the world would be a much better (and less sperm-covered) place.

Why so silly? The world needs to be like this, because if the world wasn't like this, how would we know if the world we know isn't better than the one that we would know if the world we know didn't exist?

Besides, Overpopulation = More Bands.

More Bands = More Potentially Good Bands.
Guitars

1992 Fender Standard Stratocaster
2009 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2010 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro
Ovation Celebrity 6-String Acoustic
Fender BG29 Acoustic 4-string Bass
The only way we can TRULY find an answer to this question, is if somebody goes back in time and kills the Beatles before they get big.
Quote by Bubban
If the Beatles never existed you would never have that post to get angry about because this thread wouldn't be here as there would be no Beatles to contemplate what the world would be like without them.

true, but I could have gotten angry at him for no reason and told him to "go **** yourself asswipe" so either way, I could have said that because he could have said that Led Zeppelin sucks, or fried chicken is disgusting, or fapping is fun. Then I would have gotten angry at him also.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I'd rather have them killed after they're second album was released.
Quote by Red-Rockabilly

+1

the beatles were ok, wrote generic pop songs... but if they never existed, not nearly as many people would have cried over John Lennon death and Paul McCartney wouldn't have written so many ****ty pop songs. Hell, maybe someone better could have take there role and influence music in a much better direction.
Page 1 of 5