$60? Why the hell not? That is if you trust the site.
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
well from what i've heard knock-off guitars are generally hit-and-miss
you never really know what your gonna get, but then again it's only $60 bucks, so i'd go for it
if it's good, that's awesome, if not, it didn't cost you much
Quote by Nietsche
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by cptcomet
Weird Kid: Do you play by ear?

Me: No, I play by hand.
dude but the shipping to the states is like over 200 bucks man
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
I don't ****ing know about how legit these fellas are, but that Green Les Paul copy is ****ing sexy. I'm considering trying my luck now for a mod guitar.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You know what? We ARE convincing him to buy an MG Stack. I mean, who wouldn't want the CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, BRUTAL DISTORTION, BRUTALLY CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, and CRUSHINGLY BRUTAL DISTORTION, with built in digital effects!?
oh ****! id get one for a project ha

edit: $220 shipping?! **** that.
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Last edited by xItsGilbertYox at Jul 31, 2009,
Quote by burnboy85
Anyone know any fake gibby dealers in the US

You don't because it's illegal
i think it's only a really bad taste joke!i mean, look at the third link and open whatever guitar you like. they can't even write grammatically properly!maybe those 60 bucks could turn into 600 (oh, and 200 more shipping to US for a guitar whose pickups are probably made of plastic painted gold lol)
Quote by angusfan16

That penis guitar. Hell, i'd wank it.

UG's MEXICAN DRUMMER
search for the fake guitar thread please, me and a few guys wrote that for a reason.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
TBH I don't think I would buy an obvious fake... Maybe I'm just a Gibby fanboy. But so many of these fakes end up in the hands of unsuspecting consumers who just paid some jackass $800.00 for a piece of garbage.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by boxcarmonument
TBH I don't think I would buy an obvious fake... Maybe I'm just a Gibby fanboy. But so many of these fakes end up in the hands of unsuspecting consumers who just paid some jackass $800.00 for a piece of garbage.

this.......... im morally opposed to buying these kind of copys for this specific reason. if you want a really good cheap les paul copy buy an early ibanez lawsuit les paul. theyre like 300 bucks on ebay and almost as good as the real thing, better than modern ones IMO.
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

New Gibsons are just bad copies of the old ones anyways.
Various Strats
PRS SC245 (2007)
Fessenden SD-10 pedal steel
Koch Studiotone XL
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25+
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
i dont supposed you noticed the outrageous shipping rates?
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Not that it would worry me,but in the states it is a felony to own a fake guitar.But no copper would notice anyway.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
OMG. if that site is legit, ****ing get it. Those look freaking sweet. I like the hot rod
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I actually bought two. First one was on a whim for a style I hadn't seen (Silverburst custom with a flame top)... it was so good that after 9 mont of having it, I decided to buy another one (goldtop). I have pics if interested.
My wife is from china and knows how high quality their products are. I asked her what she thought she just rolled her eyes and left the room. Funny how the shipping costs vary. We send stuff to china for her family. The price to ship a guitar thru EMS their version of fed ex is not gonna vary much. But it does on this site. A 96 dollar guitar has 268$ shipping a 213$ guitar has 129$ shipping. Both same size same weight packages thru the same company to the same address.

And it is hit or miss. Having been in many many music stores in china, some of their knock offs are actually made decent, the set up is crap and the hardware, electronics cheap. But many of them are just garbage, no truss rods, scale way off. The scale measurement is to be expected as very few there would know how to measure in inches or fractions, everything there is metric. And not many play guitar in china so there arent alot of people there who know much about guitars. So combine lack of knowledge, with trying to build stuff in specs you dont understand, and using the cheapest materials things can go wrong fast.
I have played some great counterfeits but on the other hand I have played more than half that were just garbage. I would never trust ordering one from China just because the shipping is usually very high and you never know what your going to get. I have heard horror stories about guitars that were not even close to what was pictured in the add. They will not except returns either. That inlay on the supreme is the same one that is on the Jay Turser Serpent.

http://www.jayturser.com/jt-200serpent.php

John
Just buy an Agile if you want a Les Paul copy.

Buying one of these means you're supporting the manufacture and sale of illegal, counterfeit guitars.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Sep 17, 2009,