Wow, I just picked up a vintage 1980 F 360 at an auction today.She's sweet!!Beautiful action ,great sound......I'm so pleased. I have a Martin DR 16 which I love and a Greg Bennett Samick....this may become a fav!!!
If I remember correctly, (it's late, and i'm too lazy to google) the F 360 is one of the Takamine "Lawsuit" models. Essentially, Martin sued Takamine for copyright issues (problems with logo, design, etc). I can't remember which Martin model it was, but I'm sure that it's a great find.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Yes,you are correct.It's a copy of the Martin D 28....sounds awesome!
Quote by roamingbard13
If I remember correctly, (it's late, and i'm too lazy to google) the F 360 is one of the Takamine "Lawsuit" models. Essentially, Martin sued Takamine for copyright issues (problems with logo, design, etc). I can't remember which Martin model it was, but I'm sure that it's a great find.

Originally Takamine was hired to make copies of Martin and Guild guitars, a cheaper series for them to sell (like a fender squire), collecting royalties. The deal fell through and Takamine released them under their own name. They were such good quality that Martin sued over the headstock design. I'm definitely going to to get my hands on one at some point. Great find