Page 1 of 2
So I'm selling my beloved tweed Classic 30. It comes with a full set of JJ tubes, a Hellatone 30 speaker (A rebranded and aged Celestion G12H30) and a tube guard. It's a great amp, very versitile. If you've been on these forums, you know how highly praised it is. Mine is in great condition, only a little tolex wear, and the peavey logo is missing. I'm selling it because I'm looking for a higher gain, more modern sound that this can't really provide. I'm asking for 400+shipping and I'll ship to the lower 48.
Oh, I'd bee willing to accept trades for cash and a Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MF, an OCD and possibly a Verbzilla. No guitars or other amps.
I would totally buy this from you if I had the cash Felix.

Good luck man

Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Yeah, sorry with all the costs factored in, it isn't really worth it for me.

Good luck though mate.
Aw selling it already? I remember the day you posted pics of it when you got it
I have enough for it, but I also need a car. What to do....
My guitar build

My gear:
Blackheart Little Giant Combo
Epiphone Les Paul with Rio Grande TX/BBQ pickup set
Little Big Muff
Blues Driver
Quote by esp1234
Aw selling it already? I remember the day you posted pics of it when you got it

Yeah, I've gotten into heavier music and this really doesn't cut it anymore. Still a great amp though

Quote by kiwi68
I have enough for it, but I also need a car. What to do....

buy the ampppp
Free bump!
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Me be interested.

I'll keep an eye on this.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Bump!
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Christ it is late.

Got any pics and clips of this thingamabob jigger? I'm really looking to buy a plexi clone or other vintagy head since I've got a nice offer on a 1960A cab, but I've heard good stuff bout the thirty and wanna know if it can get those high volume burns like a bassman or plexi.
There are some clips in my profile but I dont think they do it justice. I'll record some new ones if you want. I can dig up some pics too
Bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
free bump!

great amps...I just have too many right now. I miss my Peavey Classic though
Page 1 of 2