Is it possible to switch the Fret inlays to a different inlay?

also how much does it cost
Best Guitarist Hands Down: Adrian Smith
depends on what kind of inlay. what are you wanting? and what inlay does it have now?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Like a different color? Or a different design?
I have a huge fear if rays.
They make fake inlay stickers. I've never tried them personally but I doubt they'd last very long.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

You could mill in a new one as long as they were larger than old ones, like going from dots to trapezoids.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
for how expensive it would be, i think that what design you want will make a huge difference. if you want a PRS quality birds or a vine or something, i would imagine it would cost *alot* more then just changing dots to blocks.
Quote by conor1148
depends on what kind of inlay. what are you wanting? and what inlay does it have now?

I want shark tooth inlays on an Epiphone Les Paul
Best Guitarist Hands Down: Adrian Smith
Quote by m_esparza09

In all honesty, would probably cost about a quarter of the value of the guitar. Plus, if your Epi has the big trapezoid inlays it won't really be possible.
Inlay work is serious stuff...is it really worth doing that mod to the guitar? If you're committed to doing it- try out warmoth.com and create a custom neck there. You can get an epi style neck with the jackson sharkfins on it. Thats probably the easiest route...

www.warmoth.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
Quote by m_esparza09

go custom.

you need to remove the fretboard and buy a new one and put new inlays on your new fretboard.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Inlay work is expensive. With shark tooth you would end up removing the frets so your already gonna be at 200$ before you start routing for inlays. The other option is to remove the fretboard and put a new one on, again not an economical option if you pay a luthier to do it. If its a set neck epi there is no option of swapping necks. If it is a bolt neck the inlay work would easily exceed the cost of the guitar. And finding necks to swap into an epi isnt easy especially w any kind of inlay work, not many want to pay 300$ for a neck for a 200$ guitar. It comes down to this TS unless you want to spend several hundred on a cosmetic change the stickers are your only option.
Agreed to all the above statements, with the addition that an Epi Les Paul isn't worth that much of an upgrade cost.

You could probably order a Carvin with that sort of fretboard.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.