Random question...who does monthly lesson/columns in these mags these days? They used to have friedman skolnick eric johnson petrucci and various others. Who is doing them now?
sry I get guitar player....

guess I really should be getting both

guess ill go hit up diegarbageman for some cash to foot the subscription
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Ishahn had one, Paul Gilbert, Michael Angelo Batio...those are the ones that come to mind
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Dave Mustaine had one going for Guitar World for a while. I dunno if he still does or not
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
Yeah but tbh it wasn't very good :/ Ishahn's and Paul's are really good...ok just got one of the more recent issues (September 2009 even though I got it last month or this month...idr which) Paul gilbert, Richard Lloyd, Michael Angelo Batio,and Keith Wyatt...but a lot of columns just ended a few issues back so I'm guessing there will be a few new ones before too long
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
I just got teh newest guitar world yesterday and there's only Mick Morton (first column) Micheal Angelo Batio and a blues guy, forget his name.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA