I'm looking for a new amplifier

I need it for bedroom practice and band practice/small gigs, i play punk rock, pop-punk, and ska, but a little versatility would be nice. a two channel amp would be nice but I have a one channel amp and have mastered the art of my guitar's volume nob, so it not really needed. I play with a good amount of pedals and I play with a Fender Highway One HSS Stratocaster. To get an idea of volume/gain preference I usually play my Roland Mirco Cube at the "Classic" Setting with volume/gain cranked (for bedroom practice, i can go louder in other places) I would like a generally medium gain maybe a little higher. No preference on tube or solid state really. Budget is maybe around $1500, more than willing to go used.

My birthday is in December so this would be combined with Christmas, hence the high budget

Thanks in advance
Last edited by TheWEBBY at Aug 1, 2009,
Line 6 spider IIIs are awesome. U will get lots of effects. The more expensive version will give u a lot of song presets so u can sound exactly like a song ur playing. I have a 15 watt and it works fine for bedroom and band practice
Quote by Lagunaguitar
Line 6 spider IIIs are awesome. U will get lots of effects. The more expensive version will give u a lot of song presets so u can sound exactly like a song ur playing. I have a 15 watt and it works fine for bedroom and band practice

but, also look into a Deluxe Reverb RI and a Twin Reverb . You'll get excellent cleans, but you'll definitely need an OD pedal. There is also a Traynor YCV50 or Egnater Rebel 30.
Last edited by thrasher. at Aug 1, 2009,
Vox AC30
Egnater Rebel 30
Traynor YCV50
Fender Bandmaster VM

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
The rebel 30 looks sweet and i've been looking in to AC30s for a while now, thanks for the suggestions!
Personally i'd look at a Orange AD30 or Rocker 30.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣