Page 1 of 2
This was in Chicago right?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
That girl told him...

What a douche.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
That guy must be dead by now, seeing as how this was posted a few months ago.
What the fuck is wrong with people? First I read about the RIAA publishing another ridiculous lawsuit, now this??? This world is becoming one massive shit storm.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Wow her dad is laying there having a seizure and she is threatening to get the cop fired over the phone. Idiot. The operator was a douche too.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

She got arrested???

"The officer, who makes at least $62,000 a year..."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

YOU'RE A BUFFOON!
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by magnus_maximus
She shouldn't have acted the way she did. He said don't swear, so she swore several times.

Beyond that, that's pretty shocking.

You'd be swearing to if you were panicking. i don't think such a non-realistic matter such as "bad words" really matters when you're dealing with a life or death situation. hopefully that guy will take the smart move and cut off his own testicles so his genes can't get spread into our gene pool.
Quote by magnus_maximus
Yup. Shame she's an utter moron.

Right. When your dad has a seizure and the jackass at 911 tells you to stop swearing and hangs up on you, you behave calmly.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I like the reporter following him at the end

"sir you put a taxpayer's life at risk"

"no comment"

what a prick

EDIT: not the reporter the cop

the reporter was hilarious
Last edited by weeeeeeeeeeeeee at Aug 1, 2009,
1:47

Linkin Park lol
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
Last edited by BadAssMoma at Aug 1, 2009,
Quote by magnus_maximus
If she'd just said "my dad's having a seizure" instead of going "SEND A F*CKING AMBULANCE", it wouldn't have been an issue. How's he supposed to differentiate between somone saying "Whats's your name? do you want to be f*cking fired?" and some kid pranking him? He had no idea what was going on.

In the heat of the moment, I'm sure you would end up saying anything to get attention/help.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by magnus_maximus
If she'd just said "my dad's having a seizure" instead of going "SEND A F*CKING AMBULANCE", it wouldn't have been an issue. How's he supposed to differentiate between somone saying "Whats's your name? do you want to be f*cking fired?" and some kid pranking him? He had no idea what was going on.

if i was him, I'd send the ambulance, if it's a prank, the little ****s will get arrested, if it's for srs, then i've prevented someone from ending up DOA.
Quote by magnus_maximus

if you're an emergency call operator and someone tells you to send a ****ing ambulance, you send a ****ing ambulance. you dont give a lesson in politeness.

i dont give a **** if the person is threatening you with death and calling your dead mother a *****, if they need an emergency service, you send it.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Okay, why is it that whenever the authorities screw up big time like this, they get ABSOLUTE MINIMUM punishment. Two weeks suspended without pay? That's a pathetic bunch of sh!t. Whenever a cop f*cks up, it's not that bad...but when a civilian screws up...OMFG! WE HAVE A PROBLEM NOW!

This cop put a person's life in serious danger. He should be on trial by now. Any civilian would've been...
Quote by instagata0
if you're an emergency call operator and someone tells you to send a ****ing ambulance, you send a ****ing ambulance. you dont give a lesson in politeness.

i dont give a **** if the person is threatening you with death and calling your dead mother a *****, if they need an emergency service, you send it.

+1. this isn't ordering a pizza from Pizza Huts FFS, this is a life or death situation.
Quote by magnus_maximus

Okay, you play 911 operator then. The obviously panicked caller shouts to send an ambulance and gives you an address. Do you A) ask what the matter is, B) ask the caller to calm down and ask what the matter is, or C) tell the caller to stop swearing and hang up the phone? I mean, seriously. He never thought the call was phony. Never said he did. All he said was she was foulmouthed, and that he couldn't get through the swearing (LOL), not mentioning it was only a couple of words that must have just bothered him. I mean, what are the words we're supposed to use? "My dad's having a seizure? Oh, pussyfeathers."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

This could easily be solved by an automated response 911 system. They already have an address tracker so they can tell where you called from.

dial 911=Send police to location
dial 912=Send firemen to location
dial 913=send ambulance/medics to location

computer gets your address and emergency type without any time wasted=efficiency and lives saved; humans are just not practical
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Quote by magnus_maximus

As I said, I'm very biased. I keep a cool head, usually. I can't imagine myself acting in that fashion so I insult and question her for doing so. Pysychology brah.

It only makes sense psychologically if you're egocentric in the sense of a Piagetian five-year-old. The rest of us can imagine viewpoints other than our own.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but I don't think there's a softer way to say it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Old!
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

That operator is a complete idiot and needs to find a different job if he's going to be reprimanding someone for swearing in an obvious emergency situation. I don't want him to be fired, but hopefully this will get enough attention so that he'll resign and find a new line of work.
Quote by <SpaceTime>
This could easily be solved by an automated response 911 system. They already have an address tracker so they can tell where you called from.

dial 911=Send police to location
dial 912=Send firemen to location
dial 913=send ambulance/medics to location

computer gets your address and emergency type without any time wasted=efficiency and lives saved; humans are just not practical

Yes yes...This is why the robots will overtake us, and certainly they deserve to with this type of incompetency...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I remember when my grandfather had a heart attack i remember screaming at one of the paramedics to "Shut the fuck up, Stop talking, and fucking help him!"
being in a mad panic makes you INSTANTLY forget about manners.
Emergency FAIL.

Hold on, I'll transfer your call to the Department of Redundancy Department.
GTFO my sig
Wow that dude is a prick.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by magnus_maximus

As I said, I'm very biased. I keep a cool head, usually. I can't imagine myself acting in that fashion so I insult and question her for doing so. Pysychology brah.

You insult and question her because she reacts differently than you? That's ridiculous. I can't imagine myself cursing at 911 operators either, but in a situation like that (especially when you can't get through to 911 in an emergency) you can't say with any definitive truth how you would react. It's called panic for a reason. No matter how cool a head you keep, anyone with a close relationship to their father would go into panic mode.

And saying that he didn't know what was going on because she was cursing is a really odd thing to say. He knew perfectly well what was going on. She did NOT sound like a prank caller and aside from an extra expletive or two she was articulate. She wasn't' cursing at him, he just picked up at the wrong moment and decided to go on a moral rampage.
DOWN&OUT
she's hot
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by RampagingAcorn
she's hot

that she is my friend, that she is
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

That's really ****ed up, but I would still totally tap the **** out of her.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
I dont think its her fault at all, she just needed an ambulance and this dumbass just ignored it, she has all the reasons to be freaked out and scared.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Page 1 of 2