ok...im not totally sure im supposed to post this here but i need help.... my iPod does connect to my computer but not to itunes......ive already re installed itunes restarted ipod and computer repaired itunes.... i really dont know what to do!!!!and my girlfriend broke up with me today so i am not having a good day and this problem didnt help me at all.(no comments on gf Problems please)
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Last edited by Oblivoath666 at Aug 1, 2009,
So iTunes does not recognize the device? Can you start up iTunes?
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
You ****!!!! I saw an ipod thread a while ago man.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Kevy Absolution
So iTunes does not recognize the device? Can you start up iTunes?

i can start itunes perfectly when my ipod isnt plugged in.....but when i do plug it in it wont start and if i manually start it it freezes for a bit and then says ipod needs to be restored ..and i have already tried that as well.
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
i cant find the drivers!....aahhhhh