hey all,

im not really looking looking for a new guitar just yet, but i might be soon, so i figured id start looking now. here is what i would need:

les paul shape is preferred, but not limited to (japanese "law suit" guitars are fine)
neck binding is also preferred
fixed bridge
emg active pickups (stock or aftermarket, but aftermarket must be included in final price)
$500-600 (used is fine)

iv looked mostly at esp/ltd, but i just cant get over how much i dislike the inlays and the pearl binding on the higher models. epiphone is really hit or miss. japanese law suit les pauls will be kinda pricey once emg's are thrown into the budget (same for a PRS SE). so basically i just need some more suggestions, somewhere i wouldnt think to look. like i said, id prefer a les paul style, but im open to anything (cept sg's, v's, and strats).

thanks!
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
^Requisite +1 to rondo. I had the AL-3000. Great guitar for the money.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
I was thinking Agile before I even read Wondergaurd's post.
So yeah, go with rondomusic.com
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
I hate to say it but I've kind of become an Agile/Rondomusic spokesperson here, but they deserve more attention than they get
They're good guitars. I like the Rootbeer finish, it's so deep.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
yea iv looked at the agiles too already, sorry i forgot to put that. so far them and esp are at the top of the list.

but thanks guys, keep em coming.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
again, not really big on those inlays, but iv played them and they are really nice. but if im getting an epi, id get a cheap used custom and throw in emgs myself (the new solderless ones ). i love how the customs look. thanks though.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30