Ok Pit so yesterday I started getting texts from and calls from some person I don't know, and after reading the texts I think he thinks I'm his girlfriend. At first I ignored, but a few minutes I go I texted back saying he has the wrong number, which he thinks is me playing hard to get so I need the pit to tell me what to say to him. I'm all for the option of calling him and telling him it's the wrong number, but that might be a bad idea, so any other ideas
*prepares for "You gonna get raped" pictures*
roll with it and give him your black cherry
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
tell him you have herpes
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Tell him it was just a booty call.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Tire Me.
But really, ask if he wants a provocative pic, then send him a pic of your penis/ass.

TBH I actually didn't see that part coming.
Last edited by cornmancer at Aug 1, 2009,
I did but he doesn't believe me because I texted him that and he thinks it's his girlfriend playing hard to get, and calling just seems like a bad idea to me for some reason. Well actually I guess whoever he's trying to get a hold of is his friend because is first text was "I just wanted to ask you out"
Last edited by cornmancer at Aug 1, 2009,
you know what you have to do...
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Quote by Vypor
tell him you have herpes

WIN,id go with this one
Quote by JacobTheMe
One time I saw a flower and said "Thats pretty."

My dad responded "Pretty gay..."

tell him that you'll meet him somewhere and stand him up
GEAR

1976 Gibson SG
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Takamine GS330S Acoustic
Crate 65 watt
Crybaby classic wah
Troll him?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
The problem is that I've already texted him saying he's got the wrong number so I might be beyond the point where I can start telling him I have herpes or something like that. Besides I don't want to ruin his life, if I wanted to do that I'd just tell you guys I posted his number on /b/
Quote by cornmancer
The problem is that I've already texted him saying he's got the wrong number so I might be beyond the point where I can start telling him I have herpes or something like that. Besides I don't want to ruin his life, if I wanted to do that I'd just tell you guys I posted his number on /b/

Darn, that would have been fun
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Vypor
tell him you have herpes

This
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Quote by Havoc69

WIN,id go with this one

See, This is a good idea.

If your beyond the point, then lead him on for a night, then break down emotionally and start crying and tell him that you want to **** him but you dont want to spread your filthy diesease to someone you care about so much.

Like a regular little female teenager would do.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Give him a long steamy text about how you're about to touch yourself to thoughts of him. Then end with "Now I grab hold of my dick and fap as hard as I ever have!"
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Dem Yu Little Girly Boy You Vill Be My Girlfriend!!! Nao!!!
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Did you guys ever get lucky and have someone die the day before or of your gig and get to promote yourselves with it? Sweet huh?

you need help.

FRANTIC MASTURBATION
Tell him to meet you in the park at 12:01 A.M.
Wear a Children of Bodom shirt
Play it loud on your iPod.
Bring a knife.

When you meet him, stab him to death while screaming
BODOM! AFTER MIDNIGHT
BODOM! AFTER MIDNIGHT
YEAH YEAH!
Haha, my friend's gf had some dude she knew back in 8th grade call and text her a bunch. So me and my friends passed the phone around and texted him some really stupid ****. Then he called once, and I answered and yelled at him in a fake-asian accent. Then my pals joined in.

Needless to say, he's never called after that.
Did you happen to give your number away in the LAUGAM (Leave a UGer A Message) thread? Cause i did...and got a call from a russian drug dealer in Washington...maybe it's the same dude
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill