My friend told me to price some guitars for him for the band. he was originally going to pay 450 dollars for this fender starter pack but i told him that he was wasting money when he could just get a guitar from guitar center for 160 bucks. Here's the list that i narrowed too:

IBANEZ GAX G10

WASHBURN MAVERICK

EPIPHONE SG SPECIAL

BLK LTD EC50

I'm kinda hoping he doesn't get the Ibanez cuz i kinda want to get it myself lol.
If he's willing to spend 450 n a guitar and an amp, he can do much better than those.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Well that was just a small set list of what he wanted because hes cheap. i don't think i would want to get the 450 guitar and amp when his uncle is giving him a better amp and he can just buy a better guitar.

you get what i'm saying?
Quote by ZeNaBi GrX20
Well that was just a small set list of what he wanted because hes cheap. i don't think i would want to get the 450 guitar and amp when his uncle is giving him a better amp and he can just buy a better guitar.

you get what i'm saying?

If he has 450 on a guitar alone, he has way better choices man. Dont torture him with a low level guitar unless he is just now learning. Even then, with a budget of 450, theres alot you can buy. What does style of music does he play?
For a really cheap person, Agile is the way to go. And they're actually pretty decent.
www.rondomusic.com
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
He said he's getting an orange or bugera or something.... but the whole set (guitar amp picks strings) is 450 dollars. if he wants to spend 200+ dollars on a good guitar and get a free amp from his uncle i'd say go for it
He plays metal like i do we're in a band but i'd say hes more along the lines of a beginner
Peavey Vyper and a cheap Ibanez, maybe a cheap SA model

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.