yes, the title pretty much sums it up. but the fact is i am a huge skid row fan and recently found out that scotti hill and dave sabo both's most notable guitar is the kramer spector blackhawk. and everyone has one they'd sell for cheap, give me your email and maybe we could work something out. i don't care what the finish is, i would just love to have one of these. thank you.
this isnt really the place to be asking this, you'd be better off on ebay or craigslist or something like that. Although I do share you love the Stuart Spector's instruments, there isnt a spector that isnt absolutely beautiful. I dont know what I'd do if anything ever happened to my Spector bass, I do love it dearly
heres what i got. typed in blackhawk, clicked musical instruments, clicked guitar, 1 result. "12'' blackhawk vox alinco speacker 50 watt Gold Upgrade!" any other suggestions. i'll try craigslist soon.
ok, craigslist had nothin either. i typed in kramer but i did get a result for richie sambora's kramer star guitar, which was pretty cool.