I just bought Super Size Me and Super High Me to watch on a road trip. I have a 2nd Gen Ipod Touch and it won't let me transfer movies to it. I have bought Step Brothers and dragged and dropped it before, and it worked. Why won't it work now?

I have authorized the computer and songs transfer just fine. If I hit "Sync Movies", will it erase my songs?

Help
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by CullenT
If I hit "Sync Movies", will it erase my songs?

why???
Last edited by mick13 at Aug 1, 2009,
^I was wondering if that would happen. I don't want all my songs erased.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
No, but make sure "Sync Movies" is checked under the Movies tab on your iPod's screen in iTunes.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by CullenT
^I was wondering if that would happen. I don't want all my songs erased.

no they shouldnt be
Quote by CullenT
If I hit "Sync Movies", will it erase my songs?

Nope.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by Kevy Absolution
No, but make sure "Sync Movies" is checked under the Movies tab on your iPod's screen in iTunes.

The problem is that when i check the box it says "All existing songs, movies, and TV shows will be removed and replaced with movies from your itunes library."

Keep in mind i'm on the computer at my dad's house, but I don't see why that would matter considering I authorized the computer, bought the content on the computer, and it is the only other computer I have used with this ipod. I don't want all my songs erased since they're all on my mom's 3 hours away. Also, my setting are set to manually manage songs and videos.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Bump
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I hope that dude's itunes library is ok.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
holy fucking crap what an old fashioned post

isn't it crazy how old all of that shit is
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
lol who buys movies lol just pirate that shit hd blu ray version lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank