I need to figure out how to stay awake for about 3 more hours. I woke up from a horrible night's sleep this morning and went swimming for 4 hours, so I'm exhausted, but I need to stay up for about 3 hours. Anyone got any tips?
Coffee. Put it in your eye.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
go have a look at my thread.

" the nightmare inducement thread"

i guarantee you wont be sleeping anytime soon

this

or head in ice water.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Alex Vik
I need to figure out how to stay awake for about 3 more hours. I woke up from a horrible night's sleep this morning and went swimming for 4 hours, so I'm exhausted, but I need to stay up for about 3 hours. Anyone got any tips?

+

Be cool.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

I posted "The Rake" in that. I will want to sleep peacefully after said 3 hours. Fortunately for me I forgot how that story goes, I just know it's creepy as fuck.

Quote by thedude051

+

I usually pass out in my own jizz after fapping. Yeah, I'm disgusting.
Methamphetamines
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite
I once found a vending machine in a hotel that gave me two energy drinks for the price of one, I ended up with 5. That night (1-8ish am) I consumed three of them. Around 5am I went swimming, that kept me up. Afterwards I never wanted to see an energy drink again, I ended up staying up till about 1 am the next day so I think in total I went about 36 hours without sleep
Quote by jeremessmore
I once found a vending machine in a hotel that gave me two energy drinks for the price of one, I ended up with 5. That night (1-8ish am) I consumed three of them. Around 5am I went swimming, that kept me up. Afterwards I never wanted to see an energy drink again, I ended up staying up till about 1 am the next day so I think in total I went about 36 hours without sleep

So you bought two and half energy drinks?
Quote by genghisgandhi
try it with headphones on, eyes closed, while your dog brushes against your leg, causing you to scream and flail like a girl...

Sounds like my first time.
>.>
<.<

Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
One time i stayed at my friends house, and basically the way it went was my best friends were brothers about a year apart, and the older one wud always fall asleep so we made ourselves busy. He had a monstruous house that had a movie theater and like a buncha stuff so we would start to cook something good like steak, pasta, or just some good hot food. We'd then proceed to buy blue kool aid mix, put it in a glass and mix it with redbull [this stuffs deadly]. We'd take a snap or two, and go in the movie theater, turn up the heat, and play videogames on the huge screen. We made it 48 hours without sleeping, on the last day [sunday] we went paintballing which is quite physically demanding. At the end of the day upon returning home i literally took a shower and slept from sunday afternoon at about 6PM to about 8ish the next day, it was the best sleep ever.

TL;DR: Mix blue or green kool Aid mix with redbull or any other energy drink and youll be wired.
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
Quote by Alex Vik
I usually pass out in my own jizz after fapping. Yeah, I'm disgusting.
That's a horribly hilarious mental image there.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
What if he already fell asleep?
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

This.
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
Quote by Alex Vik
Who, me?

No, that other guy.
You know, The guy with the hair?

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
...People give the same suggestions on how to stay awake as how to fall asleep?
sup?

To those of you who know that TS has a foot fetish: lets post pictures of feet and make TS waana fap and fall asleep.
Quote by Beserker

I would join in and make it an orgy, f*cking my father up the ass while he gives it hard to my sweet little pumpkin, culminating in me cumming all over his bearded face.

...is that what you wanted to hear?

Last edited by Shelflife at Aug 1, 2009,