I was looking into replacing the meh-quality stock-pickups of my Epiphone Les Paul. I already have an LTD Viper to play heavy stuff, so I will probably be using my Les Paul for different genres, like post-hardcore, pop punk and alternative (think Underoath, My Chemical Romance, Bayside and Coheed and Cambria)

I was thinking about getting a Seymour Duncan Distortion in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck...what does UG think?
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
I'd go with a Seymour Duncan '59/JB combo.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
The Seymour Duncan Hotrodded Humbucker set is a pretty good deal. a sh4 jb in the bridge, and a jazz in the neck. Or you could go for dimarzio.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
I find JBs to be really, really, painfully bright. Maybe a Super Distortion in the bridge and a PAF Pro or a SD Jazz in the neck.

The one guy from Underoath uses an SG with a JB.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
I love the tones I get for Coheed and Bayside with my Dimarzio Breeds and I would assume that they could do UnderOath tones since they work well for BFMV, Atreyu, and LoG.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I know Ray Toro uses a JB in one of his guitars, and the other has Phat Cats which are humbucker-sized P-90s. Personally. I'd look into one of these in the neck and the JB for the bridge.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
SD Jazz pups are great in the neck position, I have this with a SD Invader (as used by Tom DeLonge) in the bridge, they sound good both together too