Okay guys help me out...I hope i'm not making a mistake choosing this as my first tube amp, if all goes well and the price is right at the local music shop i'm gonna pick this up tomorrow.

The choice is between this and the Marshall Haze 40 (wasn't too impressed but it was nice)

Vox Night Train (Nice amp...needs a cab = more money)

Basically other Vox, Marshalls, and Oranges but I think the Vox AC15 Classic is the right choice for me...

I won't regret, will I?
VOX AC15 Classic Combo
Gibson SG Menace
Parker p-42
AnalogMan modified TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss DD-20 Giga-Delay
Boss Compression sustainer
Maxon AF-9 Auto Filter Wah
Budget?
Styles?
New or used?

The Vox AC15 is a great amp, don't get me wrong, but it might be worth saving up the extra cash for a Night Train.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Budget is honestly not too restrained, I have some money and $350 credit at the store but I don't wanna go broke so maybe $500 more. They pretty much only deal with Vox, Orange and Marshall but I wanna do it right and not half ass my first real good amp. My style is Prog, Classic, Modern rock even to Southern Rock(Mars Volta, Phish, Floyd, Zeppelin, Portugal The Man, Corrosion of Conformity)

Pedals I'm gonna run = AnalogMan Modded TS-9, Boss Giga delay, Boss compression Sustainer.

I kind of want a combo for the convenience of not having to lug a cab around too (Only have a 2 door civic) But I do want something with volume for a band jam

Any suggestions would be really appreciated everyone, thank you!
VOX AC15 Classic Combo
Gibson SG Menace
Parker p-42
Boss DD-20 Giga-Delay
Well if a combo is more convenient, I'd go for the AC15. I didn't really like the Haze when I played it. It was ok, but nothing special. Your TS9 will sound great with the AC15 if you get it.

-Gibson LP VM
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Quote by jc349
Well if a combo is more convenient, I'd go for the AC15. I didn't really like the Haze when I played it. It was ok, but nothing special. Your TS9 will sound great with the AC15 if you get it.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking! Thanks alot. Everyone on this forum seems very educated and friendly...getting a lot of good help! I'll check this thread before going out tomorrow and picking up an amp.
VOX AC15 Classic Combo
Gibson SG Menace
Parker p-42
Boss DD-20 Giga-Delay
Quote by Omegamagi
I'd like an amp that could handle tones from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtQMjInGtpA

to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2tH3mVMzVw

With my TS-9 And other pedals, thanks!

You should be able to nail those tones. My suggestion would be to take your guitar and TS9 to the guitar store and try it out yourself.

-Gibson LP VM
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple