so this thread will contain some links to eBay. I'm not sure about the eBay posting rules are and I looked on the GB&C rules and didn't find anything. if it is against the rules tell me and ill delete the thread.

So I found 2 kits on eBay and i was wondering about 4 things.

here the kits are

Ibanez JEM style http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Guitar-Kitz-Kits-Kit-DIY-Guitar-Self-Assembly-J-Style_W0QQitemZ250458569009QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item3a507e7931&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

and some other style i dont know.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Guitar-Kitz-Kits-Kit-DIY-Guitar-Self-Assembly-P-Style_W0QQitemZ250458569096QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item3a507e7988&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

so question 1) will the fact that the Ibanez doesnt have a stopper at the end of the neck pocket be bad?
2) are they of decent quality?
3)is it easier or harder to wire in a loaded pickguard than normal pups?
4)is it harder to change pickups on a loaded pickguard

thanks in advance for any help
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Well I think it's not ok to post ebay links but I'm not sure.

I'd think about a $150 kit guitar like it's a $250-300 guitar. It depends on how well you'll put it together as well, so...
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Im pretty sure the links are ok as they are kinda needed for reference. But for the money you arent gonna get much Im afraid. The body and neck may be of some quality, the hardware is probably gonna be circular file quality. Considering the cost of the individual parts like the FR a decent 1 is 150$ and 3 good pickups are gonna be another 150$ or more. You would end up buying new tuners, bridge, pickups to have a decent guitar.
Those seem to be some nice kits.
What Tackleberry said is right, but you see, for the price they seem nice, and you can always upgrade them, I'd say go for both xD
As for your other questions, I'm sorry, but I don't really know.
"Terrible wars have been fought where millions have died for one idea, freedom. And it seems that something that means so much to so many people would be worth having." -Andrew Martin (Bicentennial Man)