Page 2 of 19
Quote by Xiaoxi

You know you want to.

i don't know why you guys like her all that much. i mean, dennis gave her one star.

"all those videos are in the weird camera angle which just shows the balls hitting the vagina."

and, gorilla mask.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
i don't know why you guys like her all that much. i mean, dennis gave her one star.

"all those videos are in the weird camera angle which just shows the balls hitting the vagina."

and, gorilla mask.

Gorilla Face Mask.
Top 3 Episodes have to be
3. "The Gang Gets Invincible"
2. Bums: Making a Mess All Over the City
1. The Nightman Cometh........Mac doing Karate moves across the stage is priceless.

I hate how FX shows commercials months in advance. At least this year's aren't as annoying as last's.

Great show though. I'd confidently put it in the top three funniest shows of all time.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
DEE- "Mac you can't pretend to be handicapped to meet chicks, it's immoral"

MAC- "OH look at sweet Dee sitting up high atop her cloud of judgment handing out life lessons to all the sinners"

I love that line
Quote by Chrisnw22
Top 3 Episodes have to be
3. "The Gang Gets Invincible"
2. Bums: Making a Mess All Over the City
1. The Nightman Cometh........Mac doing Karate moves across the stage is priceless.

My Top 3:
1. Mac and Charlie Die (them crashing the car is priceless )
2. Dee Dates A Retarded Person
3. Bums: Making a Mess All Over the City
Well I will be spending the next SEVERAL hours (it's 1:30 am) watching this show on DVD.
I will report back with funny things.
my top three:
1. Charlie wants an abortion - "i will smash your face into a.....jelly!"
2. Sweet dee has a heart attack - "oom bao bao"
3. Dennis looks like a registered sex offender - "i want my bang maid"
I have no opinion on this matter.
I survived for 3 days on hand soap and toilet water....the memory still haunts me.
my favorite line in the entire show is from the gang dances their asses off:

mac: "hey man, whats with the chopping?"

charlie: "im chopping action.....and mostly power."

the first time i heard it i laughed so heard i couldnt breathe for a minute.
Quote by element4433
I hate how FX shows commercials months in advance. At least this year's aren't as annoying as last's.

Great show though. I'd confidently put it in the top three funniest shows of all time.

You don't mean the "Goin' Back to Philly" ones, do you? I love LL Cool J's "Goin' Back to Cali" so I thought they were cool commercials.

But yeah, I love the show so much. I love the one where Mac get's involved with the Pro Life girl when there's the whole protest going on.

Or when Charlie fakes his death Throwing the hand grenade at the car was priceless!
Quote by dudius
You don't mean the "Goin' Back to Philly" ones, do you? I love LL Cool J's "Goin' Back to Cali" so I thought they were cool commercials.

But yeah, I love the show so much. I love the one where Mac get's involved with the Pro Life girl when there's the whole protest going on.

Or when Charlie fakes his death Throwing the hand grenade at the car was priceless!

Quote by Zugunruhe
my top three:
1. Charlie wants an abortion - "i will smash your face into a.....jelly!"
2. Sweet dee has a heart attack - "oom bao bao"
3. Dennis looks like a registered sex offender - "i want my bang maid"

I ****ing love the third one there!!

He showed my videos with silly naked people!
My favorite episode is where they try to make the mexican family into americans. they make them a taco bed!
ED REED BABY
Quote by TerpsRHCP
My favorite episode is where they try to make the mexican family into americans. they make them a taco bed!

OH YEAH! The home improvement job was hilarious, the way they break in with ski-masks and abduct the family. If I remember right, didn't they tie them down to chairs too?
Quote by dudius
OH YEAH! The home improvement job was hilarious, the way they break in with ski-masks and abduct the family. If I remember right, didn't they tie them down to chairs too?

"We need to tear down this house."

"No, I have a better idea. Let's set it on fire!"
Quote by Dayman
Peppajack LOVE Fraggle Rock!

My friend named his cat Pepper Jack after that character.

my god, i have to do that.

*buys cat*
Quote by Dayman
Peppajack LOVE Fraggle Rock!

My friend named his cat Pepper Jack after that character.

I have a cat named Pepper, and another named Jack.

But not because of the show. That is just a coincidence.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Rickety Cricket!

lulz, I just giggled to myself :P
Quote by GuitarGod_92
This is Peppa Jack's finest hoe.

In that picture, I think Frank is trying to feel some Sweet Dee boob.

I think it's Frank. It seems like he would have a huge hand like that.

Makes me wonder why he didn't help work in his Vietnamese sweatshop.
I love the one where its a parody of Die Hard, with the McPoyles holding everyone hostage on the roof and Frank pushes one off the roof and the guy ends up falling maybe 8 feet.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/18051/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-a-pickle#s-p10-n3-st-i1

I also love the one where Frank and Charlie are tailgating and Frank slips Charlie some LSD, making him the Greenman

Edit this one is good too
http://www.hulu.com/watch/18368/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-only-twelve#s-p6-n3-st-i1
"God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?"-The Dude
Last edited by slayerific at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by slayerific
I love the one where its a parody of Die Hard, with the McPoyles holding everyone hostage on the roof and Frank pushes one off the roof and the guy ends up falling maybe 8 feet.

I also love the one where Frank and Charlie are tailgating and Frank slips Charlie some LSD, making him the Greenman

In the New Pic Thread someone has a picture of themselves in the Greenman spandex. It made me happy when I saw it.
I LOVE Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia!!!

One of my favorite episodes is Hundred Dollar Baby because Sweet Dee on steroids is hilarious.

"I'll eat your babies bitch!"
Member #15 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join

EMO DEFENDER #10

i love you dude! (in a non-gay way)