Page 3 of 19
Jesus this thread is tickling my scrotum, in a good way. I laugh every time I'm here.

Here's a great episode - Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Asses.

Gon' kick some butt, gon' drive a big truck!
Gon' rule this world, gonna kick some ass,
Gon' rise up, gon' kick a little ass
ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUHHHH!
Charlie: "See that door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?"

Dennis: "...I see a door marked 'Private'...is that the door you're talking about?"
Quote by HeavyMetalMan28

Dennis: "...I see a door marked 'Private'...is that the door you're talking about?"

I love that episode.
Quote by HeavyMetalMan28

'Guys, I've got some terrible news!'
'Wait, what's this?'
'Oh, this? Well don't you want to hear..'
'No, I think this is a little more important.'
'Oh, well it's a duster.'
^^^^^^

I laugh my ass off at the duster every damned time.
Charlie: So let me tell you a little lesson buddy. The cream always rises to the top, and I'm about to show you the white hot cream of an 8th grade boy
Quote by HeavyMetalMan28

I love the one with the dance competition to win the bar.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by dviv17
Who else loves the episodes with the McPoyles?

They are creepy. And Nate Mooney (Ryan McPoyle) plays Pinky in the movie Push.
Quote by dviv17
Who else loves the episodes with the McPoyles?

there are a few

the one where frank and charlie eat a bunch of acid and charlie becomes green man is my favorite one
two and a half men.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
i was about to post this in the halloween costume thread but now i will post in always sunny thread

^
ME
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
Quote by ian_R976
i was about to post this in the halloween costume thread but now i will post in always sunny thread

^
ME

Awesome!
In the episode "Sweet Dee is dating a retarded person" what guitar is Mac playing???
Greatest ****ing Show of the Century! When my friend first told me about this show last year i spent a whole week watching seasons 1-3 on dvd everyday after school.

my favorite is the one where they were all dealing drugs. the scene where charlie gets the jockeys to buy all his pills
Quote by Stoney93
In the episode "Sweet Dee is dating a retarded person" what guitar is Mac playing???

IIRC, it was a Gibson Explorer knockoff...

There's no way they would slam a real Gibson into a bedroom dresser.
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
Everyone got the DVD on Tuesday? Got the last one at Target.

Only watched the bonus features yesterday, but the erotic life chapters were funny (esp. chapter two) and the live play was pretty awesome. I'm going start watching the entire season today with my friends who haven't seen the show yet.

Although my friends and I want to dress up as mortal kombat characters on Halloween, I think being green man would be awesome (or be Dennis, just need some hair for my chest and I can get the personality down ). Any chance you guys know where I would find one?
Last edited by Paroxysm at Sep 16, 2009,
I can't wait 23 1/2 hours.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
lmfao already HOUSE! HOUSE! HOUSE! HOUSE! HOUSE! FLUSH! FLUSH! FLUSH!
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Oh my God I love this show. Personally I didn't find the fourth season as good. I mean...few good episodes but I didn't nearly laugh as much. Uhh quote that I love is

When charlie mumbles about him not liking the class with the molester of a teacher.

My favourite character is Mac though. I hate Frank. Not the actor but the character haha pisses me off so much. I hate Dennis too lmao. But it wouldn't be a show without em
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
Oh my God I love this show. Personally I didn't find the fourth season as good. I mean...few good episodes but I didn't nearly laugh as much. Uhh quote that I love is

When charlie mumbles about him not liking the class with the molester of a teacher.

My favourite character is Mac though. I hate Frank. Not the actor but the character haha pisses me off so much. I hate Dennis too lmao. But it wouldn't be a show without em

no way man charlies the best. "we're just a couple of oil men down from texas, and we're just a-itchin to give you what you wants. we'd like to feel you up, if'n you are so inclined to let us"
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by humperdunk
no way man charlies the best. "we're just a couple of oil men down from texas, and we're just a-itchin to give you what you wants. we'd like to feel you up, if'n you are so inclined to let us"

Haha this was one of the best episodes, and who saw the new one? Was classic Sunny, really funny.
Meh.

That is my thought on the new one. It was ok, a few good laughs, but overall it wasn't consistent. I think the opening scene was probably the funniest part of the whole episode. "Bird Laws"

Hopefully the season gets better.
I loved when they busted down the door.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I loved when they busted down the door.

Yeah that part was decent. But there were a couple scenes were I didn't even crack a smile.
Quote by daytripper75
Yeah that part was decent. But there were a couple scenes were I didn't even crack a smile.

same here.
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Loved the new episode. Vick Vinegar is a badass. "Dude, eat my boogers!"

Who watched that Archer show afterwards? It was pretty good, I'm looking forward to it.
Anybody else notice these getting a little better as the season goes on?
They started out kinda 'ehhh, yeah, it's Philly...but...'
now I can get a few laughs in before it's all over.
Quote by Dayman

Yeah the season started off a little weak, but its been getting progressively better.
JAMC
Quote by Dayman

It has definitely been improving.

Gail the Snail!
I love this show! Loved it when Dee threw her piss out the window of the car and it came back on Mac while he was sleeping...waking from a dead sleep: IS THAT PISS?!?!?!