Page 5 of 19
New Season Starts Tonight!!
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Oh man i was wondering when you would start this.

My favorite episode has to be Flipadelphia (Gang Reignites the Rivalry?) where Frank and Dennis gets tased by college kids and they fuck up some dude's house on adderall

Also, honey and vinegar.
New season! And just so we're clear, 'The World Series Defense' is unarguably the best.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
My favorite episode is the intervention one. Intervention! Intervention! Whoop-whoop! Intervention! The flipadelphia one is great too, especially the part when Dennis keeps screaming IDIOTS!
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
one of my favorite episodes was the extreme makeover one, when they bust in the mexicans house screaming and wearing all black at night.
Have the new ep set to record. Missed like half of last season though. They really need to start selling that shit.

*looks at it's Wiki page*

Holy shit, it came out two days ago!
Well, the premier was a bit of a letdown for me, but there were still some funny parts. I think I expect more from the show, so part two of this marriage thing next week hopefully delivers. Either way I'm still happy it's back for another (and perhaps final) season.

Am I the only one who does not like Frank? I loved the first episodes, they aren't as retarded, the humor was a bit more refined and Frank wasn't there. Anyone agree?
^This really might be the final season? That's a bummer, it seems like it's gotten pretty popular, so idk why they would end it.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
So I'm 10 minutes into the first new episode now, and wtf is with all the obvious product placement? Fuck you, coors and subway.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by thefuzz454
^This really might be the final season? That's a bummer, it seems like it's gotten pretty popular, so idk why they would end it.

Because it's Fox. I still haven't forgiven them for dropping Arrested Development.
i, have found my new thread to lurk !
MIM Fender Strat
Ibanez AE series acoustic
Washburn Semi Hollow loaded with Di-Marzios
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
I can't say I really liked the new episode. Did the camerawork seem too refined to you guys? I think one of the best qualities to the show is that it's always had kind of a gritty feel to the camera and this ep felt too much like I was watching a more mainstream (for lack of a better word) television show.
Quote by StaticSeth
Check out Glenn's twitter. He basically answers everyone's bitching about product placement.

http://twitter.com/glenn_howerton

I suppose it wouldn't be that bad if they used a decent beer. Or at least an Irish one, since, y'know, it's Paddy's Irish pub.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
So.....hows everyone found season 6 to be? It's been kinda disappointing, especially Mac and Charlie: White Trash. I'm going to watch the new episode soon, hopefully its better..
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by splamron
So.....hows everyone found season 6 to be? It's been kinda disappointing, especially Mac and Charlie: White Trash. I'm going to watch the new episode soon, hopefully its better..

You're kinda disappointing, ya jabroni.
Oh yeah the Jabroni episode was good, I forgot about that one

I dunno, I just meant it compared to season 5, they haven't been 'bad', just not as good as they could be (thats just my opinion, though).
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
I'll bump this thread.

Great show. My only complaint is there's never enough Charlie.

Also, my friend thinks I'm crazy but does anyone think Dee is hot?
Quote by The Madcap
I'll bump this thread.

She's way too skinny to be hot.

Speaking of Charlie, there's a guy on American Idol who shares a resemblance and sounds kinda like him.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
This is the first season I haven't watched almost religiously (I've actually only seen the first three episodes)

Quote by The Madcap
I'll bump this thread.

I'd agree, in an atypical sort of way.

I do want to see more Charlie, but I actually want to see the McPoyles again...
I've been getting my roommate addicted to It's Always Sunny over the past few months. We just watched The Nightman Cometh. That's easily the fifth time I've seen it, and it's still as hilarious as it was the first time I saw it.

Charlie's the best character ever.
Quote by The Madcap
I'll bump this thread.

From far away I thought she was pretty hot. But then when the camera got closer to her face, I realized she looked like an old wrinkly bag of shit.
Watched it for the first time ever last night. WHY DID I NOT WATCH IT BEFORE NOW?!?

I saw the end of the World Series one (or some baseball game), wrestling for the troops, and merchandising for Paddy's Pub.

Quote by GuitarGod_92

My favorite character is Charlie. And am I the only one who thinks Dee is really hot?

Quote by Dayman
From far away I thought she was pretty hot. But then when the camera got closer to her face, I realized she looked like an old wrinkly bag of shit.
This, to a lesser extent

She's way too skinny to be hot.
also this
Quote by byob_soad2
Watched it for the first time ever last night. WHY DID I NOT WATCH IT BEFORE NOW?!?

I saw the end of the World Series one (or some baseball game), wrestling for the troops, and merchandising for Paddy's Pub.

I actually watched the same episodes last night..
The best episode is when they try to figure out who is pooping the bed, can't remember the name of the episode..
SNSD
Unless you're being sarcastic, that one is called "Who Pooped the Bed?", but I think "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis" is definitely the funniest episode.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
god I love this show. The awkwardness in the characters is so unbelievebly well done.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Thread revive, because I just really got into the show. Bought seasons 1 and 2 last week, and they are amazing.

Plus, Sweet Dee is so fucking hot, oh my god.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Oh God, I just got into this show and watched all the episodes. It is so great. Can't wait for the season premiere.

My favorite episodes were probably, The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis, Million Dollar Baby, The Gang Gets Held Hostage, and The World Series Defense (for obvious reasons)

Though every episode is good

Edit: How could I forget Kitten Mittens?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...