hey,

Can anyone show me a video on youtube where Herman plays his guitar like crap? And just in case i don't pick up what how he sucks balls, could someone tell me why he sucks and also tell me what i can do, so that when i get better at playing guitar, i don't end up like him?

thanks
it's because he's asian.

/asianjoke
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Search YouTube for "DragonForce Live". Pretty much sums it up.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Quote by Gakbez
Search YouTube for "DragonForce Live". Pretty much sums it up.

Not anymore, since a year or so, they've improved a lot and they rarely make mistakes.

People say Herman Li sucks because in studio, he can play his songs, but live he can't.
Couldn't, actually, he can now. Still sounds like crap cause he doesn't use those 10000000 effects live.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
people please dont feed the troll
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Quote by Flaming Chaos
people please dont feed the troll

Aww c'mon now.....A little tr00ling never hurt anybody
If you want to get laid, go to college,
If you want education go to a library

-Frank Zappa-
All the haters are just jealous that they can't play as good as Herman, so they just say "he sucks".
He sucks.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Basically because they were put into Guitar Hero and people started liking them, which annoyed the majority of UG for no real reason. He drinks live so he makes a few mistakes, and people just generally blew it out of proportion.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Mainer
All the haters are just jealous that they can't play as good as Herman, so they just say "he sucks".

I can play through the fire and flames full speed. I'm definitely better than him
I learned it when the song came out; now I hate the band
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Last edited by Guitar_Kingdom at Aug 1, 2009,
Because they as a band create a more techno and are way more into keyboards...and most people are pissed at him because of the intro to through the fire and flames is portrayed as a gutiar part in guitar hero but its actually keyboard...
Herman Li used to speed up his guitar parts then he eventually got better, but still I think he sucks because he just plays really fast and prays to Buddha that it sounds good.