Hi Guys,
i ordered a Ibanez RGR321 in my local musicstore for about 1-2 months and the RGR will be arrive in 2-3 weeks -.-
But i thinking about getting better an Dean Vendetta Resurrection, that one with the graphik and dean usa pickups, i believe the Dean is made in Korea? China?
The Ibanez is made in Indonesia.

So my question is, is the Dean much better than the Ibanez and how is the neck on the Vendetta?
I play metalcore/shred music.
´
Here a Picture of the 2 guitars:

Thanks!
I hate Deans. But thats just me. I have a problem with companies that wh0re around dead peoples names for profit.
Quote by compin
Dimebag?

Yea. Fact is Dean would have never made a comeback if it wasn't for the Dime guitars. I bet if you had the statistics over 75% of Dean models sold have been some sort of Dime guitar. Only a few of them were actually designed by Dime. Dean made the rest of them up and slapped Dime's name on there.
So you think it's better when i don't support Dean?
Okay, I think i will better waiting for my RGR321...
Quote by compin
So you think it's better when i don't support Dean?
Okay, I think i will better waiting for my RGR321...

Its just my opinion of them. If its what you want then go for it.
Quote by Matt420740
Its just my opinion of them. If its what you want then go for it.

lol i don't know...
I'm confused now
Quote by darkcheef
I think the vendetta is a POS, I don't the pickups are great.

POS?
Quote by heminder
can't go wrong with the RG...
any chance you can play both of them, then decide?

There are no Shops who have a Resurrection.
I would stick around and wait for the Ibanez. That Dean you mentioned probably won't be very good, and I don't know about the Washburn, although they do make some very good guitars. But hey, you can't go wrong with the guitar you've ordered. It's a good one.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
the ibanez!

i had an ibanez RGR521. kind of the same guitar with a different paint job. slightly cheaper construction. an AMAZING GUITAR. probably the one guitar i regret selling, it sounded and played so nice. i hated the funny paint job and inlay, and i can't stand reverse headstocks. but none of that mattered when i was playing it. it didn't have stock pickups, though. it had a dimarzio super distortion that sounded awesome
That Dean is pretty much the same as a Vendetta 4, wich is a great guitar, the Dean USA pickups are nice, I've played a bunch of guitars with them in. I'd go with the Dean, but most opinions on this site are gonna be "ZOMG!!!1! IBANEZZZEZZZ!!!!11!1!one!!". IMO, if you can find a shop that stocks the Dean Vendetta 4, go try it out, its the same neck contour & is very similar & if you like it, get the Vendetta Resurrection
Quote by Matt420740
I hate Deans. But thats just me. I have a problem with companies that wh0re around dead peoples names for profit.

Aye!! Get an Ibanez Only thing better is a Ibanez/Jackson Custom or a PRS. IMO.
I asked Washburn how thin the Neck is (WM24) and it is 17mm at the 1st fret and 19mm at the 12st fret!!
Thats' like a Super Wizard Neck isn't it?!?!

Lol maybe i ask my local musicstore if they can order an Washburn WM24 and not the Ibanez more haha
I've played that Washburn. Its a good guitar for what you pay for it, and the HM series is quite good overall. I'd say its a toss up between that and the Ibanez
My name is Collin, please feel free to use it

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehu nters/

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

this is absolutely, 100% correct.
For example, Dave Mustaine has a signature coffee mix.

Good Morning, Black Coffee?
Quote by Metlhead443
I've played that Washburn. Its a good guitar for what you pay for it, and the HM series is quite good overall. I'd say its a toss up between that and the Ibanez

The Washburn would me cost at least 150€ more than the Ibanez.
The Washburn only has an 3-Way Switch and the Ibanez an 5-Way Switch, but the Washburns Neck is much thinner and I think the Quality probably too?
Because on the Washburn Site the Price is 880 Dollar.
I can't decide lol, i like the Inlays much more on the Wm.

btw: here is a Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqFdU7S6yc8
Looks like good quality.
Last edited by compin at Aug 5, 2009,