Page 1 of 2
You cant help what you dream about. And I had dreamt about my mum and (you can guess the rest). Yes I feel really terrible.
I dont think you can regret dreams.
and i too had a dream about your mom.
it was lovely
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
I had a dream of ****ing a friend of mine up the ass. He's a midget.

Quote by extrememetal94
You cant help what you dream about. And I had dreamt about my mum and (you can guess the rest). Yes I feel really terrible.

You went on a picnic with her and a friend from work whom with she intended to set you up with (who just happens to be a dude)?

And you had a threesome?

I regret no dreams. My dreams are fucking awesome. I have the John Cleese dream, and the Kirk from Coronation Street dream, both are which are excellent conersation starters.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I had a dream last night I was delivering hot chocolate to Nathan Petrelli from Heroes, but then I got fired because I threw it at someone wearing Joker make up...

I don't remember my dreams that well.
Quote by MightyAl
I dreamt about your mum, too.

and you regret having this dream?

man, you're weird.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I regret no dreams. My dreams are fucking awesome. I have the John Cleese dream, and the Kirk from Coronation Street dream, both are which are excellent conersation starters.

You had a dream about Captain Kirk appearing in Cornonation Street?
I might actually watch it if it had Bill Shatner guesting.
I regret dreams from aaaages ago but that's what can be expected
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by DirtyMakik
and you regret having this dream?

man, you're weird.

I regret having the dream, because it meant his mum was a let-down.

OK, that was probably uncalled for. Sorry.
Quote by MightyAl

They should do a full-blown Star Trek crossover, in which Spock and Deirdre Barlow fight to the death.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Aug 1, 2009,
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I'm with Z-H on this one. My dreams rule. Last night was one where I made friends with a giant horse that was destroying the city, but gradually got smaller, to the point where he fit in my hand.

I ated him.
I dreamed about having sex with my gf's sister once....

(in my defence both my gf and her sis are hot)
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Aug 1, 2009,
Quote by MightyAl
I regret having the dream, because it meant his mum was a let-down.

It did the same when I had that dream with Joe Jonas...

...TS' mom was really a let-down.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by MightyAl

No no, much better. Kirk from Coronation Street, the semi-retarded grease-monkey:

I was in the Natural History Museum, idling by and perusing the marvellous exhibits, when Kirk, a security guard, starts pulling his shit on me. I then proceed to punch him in the face, scuffle ensues, I get kicked out.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
In which I won the lottery and got married to the girl of my dreams. Then I woke up and just thought: "...bastard."
Quote by Eminored
I just woke up from a dream where I killed an ork who was actually my father.

I'm sorry, dad.

Shagging your mum and killing your Dad? Freud would have had a field day in this thread.
Ts has Opeduius(sp?) Complex.

Also

Quote by Zero-Hartman

You dream about two dudes? . . .do tell.
The only dreams I regret are the ones where everything is perfect, and then I wake up and realize none of it happened. And I feel depressed for the rest of the morning.
This is my sig
"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."
Quote by doubleEllipses
I have a dream today!

Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by LordBishek
In which I won the lottery and got married to the girl of my dreams. Then I woke up and just thought: "...bastard."

I ****ing hate it when that happens. I always have these epic dreams where I'm finished the decade of poverty I have to go through and am married and not eating food from cans while wearing a burlap sack and then I wake up and feel the straw beneath me and feel very disappointed
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I had a dream where my mate bet me a fiver he could shag some girl from Crawley we know...

in my bed.

My dream even involved coming into my room to find them and being thoroughly disgusted
Quote by nigeltheginger
I had a dream where my mate bet me a fiver he could shag some girl from Crawley we know...

in my bed.

My dream even involved coming into my room to find them and being thoroughly disgusted

Yeah, no one likes losing a bet.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
TS is gonna kill his father
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I don't recall any which I regret, but I did have an awesome one the other night.

It involved zombies, Aragorn from LOTR, a chick I used to know, pool volleyball and teh sexorz (not with Aragorn).
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
I don't recall any which I regret, but I did have an awesome one the other night.

It involved zombies, Aragorn from LOTR, a chick I used to know, pool volleyball and teh sexorz (not with Aragorn).

... necrophile
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Venice King
TS is gonna kill his father

I think TS should talk to his father about this dream and work out a weekly arrangement for them to share his mother.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by extrememetal94

fail

Quote by NielsWho
I had a dream of ****ing a friend of mine up the ass. He's a midget.

oh, Lord.

OT, I once dreamed that I sexed Hermione.

Oh, regret having?
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I think TS should talk to his father about this dream and work out a weekly arrangement for them to share his mother.

I laughed...then threw up

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I once (a long time ago) had a sex dream involving Eddie Murphy. I wasn't having sex with him, but he was there (in the bathroom stalls) and lets just say it had a definite ending...
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Last night i dreamed about urinating blood in public. I drank alot of water before i went to sleep maybe that's why. I don't regret the dream it's just weird.
I don't regret having dreams. 'cause after all, they are just dreams and you can't control it.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful

Hate me because I am sleeping with your boyfriend.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Any dream where I shag someone I know in real life but am not attracted to.

This.

I've had a few of those. I wake up thinking "what the hell does this mean?"
Page 1 of 2