Page 1 of 3
My freind was telling me the other day about how hot his cousin was, I nearly puked but then he told me alot of people were like him. What about you pit?

I sure am. My cousin sure is a doozy. Here;s us =on our a wedding day.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Aug 1, 2009,
inb4 *inbred mofo*

No.

DirtyEdit: too late.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Aug 1, 2009,
Inbreeding, mother****er.

Wait...
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Yup. I have a really hot Asian cousin, but she's adopted so I'm not sure it counts.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
My cousins are boys.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Well, your friend ( ) needs to sort himself out because if he carries down this road your friend ( ) is going to lead a messed up life.

Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

I recognise that they are attractive but don't find them attractive, if that makes sense.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
yes. my cousin is one of those scene emo kinda girls. im 18 and she's 19, and she's a ****ing babe. we're not blood related though so it's alllllll good. pity i wont get any tappage on that
What's it with you and the incest all of a sudden?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Moving Pictures
I person I know thinks his cousin is hot. Then again, hes a f*g.

You think replacing one of the letters with an asterisk makes that any less offensive?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I know one of mine is.. seriously lookes spot on like Scarlett Johanson.. doesn't mean I would do anything
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
I don't have any cousins.
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by ScottB.
My cousins are boys.

you didn't answer
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by rabidguitarist
You think replacing one of the letters with an asterisk makes that any less offensive?

what's offensive in the word "fig"?

jk, beat the sh!t outta him.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
what's offensive in the word "fig"?

jk, beat the sh!t outta him.

This guys arsehole is going to be unrecognisable when I'm finished here.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

can I watch?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I recognise that they are attractive but don't find them attractive, if that makes sense.

This, if you're cousin was like Angelina Jolie you'd say that your cousin was fit, that doesn't mean that you want to shag her though.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Ur all $h1t

This, more or less.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by rabidguitarist

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by jgbsmith
can I watch?

+1.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
i dont ever see my cousins. maybe twice my entire life... and no...

Quote by slafoo
I know one of mine is.. seriously lookes spot on like Scarlett Johanson.. doesn't mean I would do anything

does she end up looking like your avatar once a month?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Last edited by joshua029 at Aug 1, 2009,
Not at all.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I have 4 male cousins, so 'no' on those 4 accounts. One female who is 11 ... so i'm gonna go with 'no'. Though even if they were I still wouldn't do anything, that's messed up. Though 'Cousin Depree' by Steely Dan is still an awesome song.
Quote by aaciseric
I have 4 male cousins, so 'no' on those 4 accounts. One female who is 11 ... so i'm gonna go with 'no'. Though even if they were I still wouldn't do anything, that's messed up. Though 'Cousin Depree' by Steely Dan is still an awesome song.

How about a kiss from your cousin Dupree?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by XianXiuHong
No, what the hell TS?

I believe his friend is a redneck.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

I thought it was legal to get with your cousins anyway?! Although I don't find mine attractive anyway.
Quote by rabidguitarist

I think all arseholes look the same, but I guess that's you and me
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I think all arseholes look the same, but I guess that's you and me

Actually, I was created in a biochemical research center.

My name and postcode are printed on the rim.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by undecided1993
I thought it was legal to get with your cousins anyway?! Although I don't find mine attractive anyway.

It's legal. There's nothing wrong with recognising and acknowledging that they're attractive, but finding them attractive is a whole other kettle of fish.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by XianXiuHong
Yes...his..."friend"...

Ok, f*ck buddy.

>..>

Quote by el-ECTRO
Ok, f*ck buddy.

>..>

What he means is that the TS is claiming to be asking a question about a friend, when it's clearly him who wants to **** members of his close family. He's just here to find out how normal he is.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Page 1 of 3