Ok so i just finished putting my EVH replica Back together and ive put in a humbucker were there used to be single coils in the bridge position. I strung it up and sounded great until i played the high E String, it is very faint and u can hardly hear it, so i adjusted the pickup hieght and it sounded better but then when i played somewere around the 12th fret the string would be to close to the pickup and get magnatized towards it.

I cant get it in the perfect spot and ive noticed the strings arnt exactly in the line with the pickup, suggestions?
www.myspace.com/killcrotty

HOLY SHIT MASSIVE SIG!

Quote by FruscianteFan77
youre sig is WAY too big

Quote by TheMidasTouch
Tone your damn sig down son.
De-string it and move the pickup over in the slot, or check to make sure the bridge/nut didn't get unaligned when you were assembling it.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by Crotty
Ok so i just finished putting my EVH replica Back together and ive put in a humbucker were there used to be single coils in the bridge position. I strung it up and sounded great until i played the high E String, it is very faint and u can hardly hear it, so i adjusted the pickup hieght and it sounded better but then when i played somewere around the 12th fret the string would be to close to the pickup and get magnatized towards it.

I cant get it in the perfect spot and ive noticed the strings arnt exactly in the line with the pickup, suggestions?
pics, please.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.