Hi, I'm looking for what the best univibe is: I'm after a Clapton/Hendrix sound, abit like the sound of Badge. The only one that I really have checked out is dunlop. Any help much appreciated.
Well to start with Badge is a Leslie and a Univibe will have a similar tone, but it will not really sound as much like Badge, but instead like Bridge Of Sighs by Robin Trower or Machine Gun by Jimi Hendrix.

I would advice against the Dunlop. A Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, a Voodoo Labs Micro Vibe or a Lovepedal Pickle Vibe would all be good alternatives.

Otherwise for Leslie sims a Hughes And Kettner would be the best, but there are many others.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
dont get the voodoo labs, i got one and now im after the Fulltone, the voodoo labs, even with the intensity on full, is still a bit weak sounding, so it doesnt cut through so well, especially on the higher speed settings. but try one for yourself anyway
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Fulltone mini deja vibe 2

/thread
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb