Right so basicly, my english teacher set our class some homework for over the summer (crap ino), and the homework is to make a horror story like Frankenstein, but I can't think of any ideas expect for the monster being my mum (Shes freaking scary atm cos she quit smoking, day 7 today, and she is having mood swings) . But anyway, I thought who better to ask than the Pit at UG. So I need you guys to come up with some freaky **** to help me write a horror story! Thanks!
Write abbout the time I woke up with no clothes on in a small fishing village that was 200 miles away from home.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
read the nightmare inducement thread and the mindf*ck images thread. You will **** bricks.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
read the nightmare inducement thread and the mindf*ck images thread. You will **** bricks.

this should give you some ideas man..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by smartalec007

Have been reading it. I screamed at half of it. lol.

& i need fresh ideas tbh.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Write abbout the time I woke up with no clothes on in a small fishing village that was 200 miles away from home.

What Happened Next?!
Last edited by Fieryhead at Aug 1, 2009,
It sounds like you don't understand much at all. You can't even differentiate between "except" and "expect".

Why would a remedial English teacher give such tough homework?
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by VanCamp
It sounds like you don't understand much at all. You can't even differentiate between "except" and "expect".

Its cos I got google chrome & i clicked the wrong one and I have trouble spelling thats why.
Quote by Fieryhead
Right so basicly, my english teacher set our class some homework for over the summer (crap ino), and the homework is to make a horror story like Frankenstein, but I can't think of any ideas expect for the monster being my mum (Shes freaking scary atm cos she quit smoking, day 7 today, and she is having mood swings) . But anyway, I thought who better to ask than the Pit at UG. So I need you guys to come up with some freaky **** to help me write a horror story! Thanks!

misspell on third word........you gonna fail that assignment
How bout a serial killer who, after each murder, writes a song about how he murdered the victim and sends it to the victims family?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
You get sucked into The Pit.

Awful, awful just thinking about it.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
How about you guys stop flaming him over his spelling and give him some advice?

If you want to write a horror story and make it truly scary, make it applicable to something that happens in everyone's everyday life. If you read the nightmare inducement thread, you'll see that most of the stories are based on everyday things like dream or sleeping.

If you for example do something associated with sleeping, everytime someone who has read the story goes to sleep, they will remember your story and hopefully become paranoid.

Also, avoid zombies, ghosts, vampires, and werewolves. They got stale 20 years ago.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Write about a secret cult of emo children who are absolutely obsessed with eating eggs. They go raid peoples farms for eggs in the middle of the night. One night when patrolling the farm grounds you see them and decide to put up a fight. They outnumber you and tie you up. They then Take you to their emo lair. You witness wrist slitting sacrificial rituals ( to thank Emo God for there hearty harvest of eggs ).

Think of an appropriate ending yourself. Im not doing all of it for you.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Write a story about how you were forced to go to a Jonas Brothers concert. If that's not horrifying, I don't know what is.