I was just wondering if anybody had any experience with this amp? My Bugera 6262 recently died (Yeah I know....) and I am trying not to be so cheap with my next amp. Hoping to get something that will last me a good few years without any reliability issues that sounds awesome. I am looking for something that can do bright cleans to brutal metal and a little bit in between. I am about to start playing lead guitar in a thrash metal band. Think this customer would fit the bill? If not any other suggestions?
Last edited by Burningstar2110 at Aug 1, 2009,
If you happen to go for this one, you should got for the 100 watt version, it's got seperate gain knobs.

Edit:
I own the fireball, and because I haven't got any experience playing tube amps(I don't try a lot out), I can't really give you advice on it. I do like it though.
Last edited by wesselbindt at Aug 1, 2009,
Imo the Fireball cleans are pretty lack lustre but with a few effects you can get something decent (check out my cover in my profile for the Fireball cleans and effects). In terms of rhythm work i'm a bit weary with how the Fireball performs with it's singe eq which complicates stuff in having a good clean, thick rhythm, and tight lead. But anyway the Fireball does have a great lead tone but really it just comes to how well you eq it and what compromises you are willing to make.