I know some of you have been wondering about this amp so I thought i'd share a vid I stumbled across. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TJn9iGycgQ seems pretty decent although there will be the reliability question. There are a few of the heads on ebay currently for $350. Seems like a pretty good price for a brand new tube head. Anyone plan on getting one of these?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Dude talked too much as usual, the amp doesn't sound bad at all. Not really my thing though.
I'm waiting to see what new high gainers they bring out.
I thought it killed the Hot Rod Deluxe on both clean and drive.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
That is pretty amazing.

The Bugera 1960 has always interested me, but the V55 seems like something else!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
i played one of these at a local music shop and was blown away!
it was the best sounding amp ive played as far as clean amps go.
better than fender and marshall and half the price.
i probably picking up one soon, i loved it!
Impressive video. The V55's are great amps for the price. The Fender in the video seemed a little off though IMO. The only thing that worries me about the Bugera is the reliability problems that the other Bugeras all have. I guess time will tell with these amps Definitely try them out though. I was impressed for how much they cost brand new.