Yeah, the rain up and ate my phone last night. I loved that phone, it was basically perfect (LG shine) for me. But I'm looking for something different this time, preferably something with a full keyboard. I don't particularly WANT a smartphone because I have an itouch already, so I'm thinking maybe just something in the Go phone route? I have AT&T so the one I'm looking at most is the Samsung A177.

So if you have that samsung I'd love to hear opinions on it. Or if you could recommend me a phone! criteria is basically:

under 200 USD
camera
3G
preferably a full keyboard but not adamant on that.

Thanks!
Quote by grifff
LG Xenon

they're a great phone
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
DUDE!! same thing happened to me i had the shine and rain messed it up, but i got the xenon to replace it and its awesome.
samsung alias, full key pad, its the phone that opens both ways. Very durable, use as my work phone and i hang sheet rock so its a tough phone. and a river ate my phone once but i got it back, it died but came back to life in one day.
Get a cheap simple phone.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I've got a Samsung Eternity, it's pretty awesome. But I'm waiting for the new iPhone, IMO you should, too.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
LG KS360. Webslider.

I've got one and it's pretty sweet. Basic, but has all the features I need.