I want a new guitar and I've really been wanting an Ibanez Iceman IC400 but theyre so hard to find. Another guitar I've been looking at is Sam Totmans with the floyd rose but Im not sure. I heard that the IC400 has more of a unique sound which is why i dont want a IC700 which blends with the other new Ibanez's out there. Any Help?
Most of the sound comes from the amp, it won't matter that much which one you pick.
But if you want an Iceman and need the trem, get the Sam Totman signature.
As far I know it doesn't even have Sam's name anywhere on it, which is good IMO.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Those are tone knobs, unless I missed something. Or his only has a single volume knob.
Do you really need the two volume knobs?

BTW, what genre do you play and do you need a floyd rose trem for that? If not, than don't get Sam's.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
I think you need to decide whether or not a floating bridge is useful/constructive for what you play. So if you have a habit of changing tunings alot on your main guitar it is highly advised against getting one, if you hate setting up your own guitar then definitely don't get one.
I dont usually change tunings. I keep my guitar in C for most of the time. But once i get my new Iceman Im gonna leave my Strat in standard and keep the Iceman in C. I like the things you can do with a suspended bridge, and i like the things you can do with two volume knobs and a switch. bleh. im confused
You mean like a killswitch? You can wire that up in any guitar if you don't mind giving up either a tone knob or a volume knob.