Quote by soundgarden1986
Passive was a cover/remake anyway

No, it was just an "editing" of "Vacant" which Maynard James Keenan had a part in making. Vacant was never released or really finished anyway, so can't really be a cover IMO.

Just because Linkin Park has changed their style, it does NOT make them thieves kind sir. Stop being such a Satch.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by tancanada
This is like asking if Headcrusher ripped off Crash Bandicoot.

Meaning, of course, yes.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
This is suprisingly alright.

EDIT: After four and a half minutes of repetition, I take that last statement back.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Aug 1, 2009,
No one cares.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
i don't see whats with all this hate on linkin park. honestly, i think they are a very talented band and pretty original.
Quote by zombies
i don't see whats with all this hate on linkin park. honestly, i think they are a very talented band and pretty original.

Linkin Park compromising their artistic integrity?! Don't be absurd!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Novacane...
Well both bands are boring anyway.

no!

But uhm New Divide sounds just like What I've Done, which answers me the question of how Linkin Park got the Transformers 2 gig.

EDIT: No! being to the boringness of APC, and I only like linkin park's first two albums, so...
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Last edited by rock.freak667 at Aug 1, 2009,
Um, tool sucks anyways, and I doubt Linkin park would wanna copy crap from THAT band.

The game

Well lets not turn this into a coldplay case, shall we?
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Quote by Mannypedraza
Um, tool sucks anyways, and I doubt Linkin park would wanna copy crap from THAT band.

The game

Well lets not turn this into a coldplay case, shall we?

Understanding topic fail.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by zombies

I lol'd.
They had better fucking not have. I don't mind LP's earlier stuff, but if they've dared to try to ride on Rev. Maynard's cloak of pure talent, then I will shit in their kettle.

On an interesting aside, every Linkin Park song sounds better if you replace Chester Bennington's vox track with a clucking chicken. Try it. Go on, throw on a song and cluck along to it.
Well I get the topic point...
But im pretty sure about 100 more videos have the effect and I doubt a perfect circle would be the first.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Hey this idea just occurred to me. Something along the lines of

THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL.

lol
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Oh noes! Two rock acts have similarish songs and videos? NO WAI!!!!

I don't care. Both are pretty good songs and videos.

But APC is better. Say it