I've read that describe the Visual Sound 1 Spot as either completely quiet or very noisy and tone-sucking...anyone here have any experience and can clear up whether or not this will actually mess with the signal or power the 9V pedals silently?

Or is there a better way to power my pedal board - and maybe also power a Deluxe Memory Man, Digitech Whammy, Slash Wah, etc? Also is it worth it to get a Boss LS-2 or something to stick the wah and whammy in a separate loop when I'm not using them?

Anyone have any experience using either the AF2, EHX Flanger Hoax, MXR EVH Flanger...which one will give me a really thick flanging swoosh? Subtle isn't what I'm aiming for with it...or perhaps there is another flanger I should consider?

And I'm looking to replace the Damage Control Solid Metal I'm currently using with a Blackstar HT-DUAL - is it going to make enough of a difference even running through something like a Cube 60? The Solid Metal just doesn't seem to be that versatile and the Blackstar sounded great in all the demos I've seen plus it has that ISF feature.

I'm going to replace my amp sooner or later with tubes...but I'm stuck with solid state for the time being.

Suggestions? Thoughts? Thanks!
Welcome to BUCKETHEADLAND

Last edited by Colonel Sanders : Yesterday at 10:54 PM.
1. My 1Spot is very quiet.
2. Get a power strip.
3. The Ibanez AF-2, but I have no idea when it's coming out...
4. The Blackstar pedals aren't my thing. I think if you want to continue using those pedals you should get a better clean amp, like maybe a Blues Junior or something.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
1. My 1Spot is very quiet.
2. Get a power strip.
3. The Ibanez AF-2, but I have no idea when it's coming out...
4. The Blackstar pedals aren't my thing. I think if you want to continue using those pedals you should get a better clean amp, like maybe a Blues Junior or something.

the af2 is already out
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by mexican_shred
the af2 is already out

Really? But I can't find it anywhere...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Really? But I can't find it anywhere...