I was about 2 seconds away from cracking a joke about this car until I clicked the link. Bad ass orv man
Quote by Angus_Junior35
My brother is selling this car, so i thought I'd help him with it.

If requested, I can take more pics.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=821187

He was asking for $1000, but he now says he only needs $750 out of it. We're located in Keokuk, IA.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by IowaVW217
This is a very easy project car that I bought to make a daily driver, but I need the money for another project. The pictured engine is not included, but a running 40 horse is included and already in the car. It runs good but could use new plug wires and plugs. The pans aren't too bad but do have a couple holes. It has a really messy harness and I would rewire it, but nothing is fried or anything. It has a swingaxle tranny but still has the original IRS mounts. The whole brake system is new. It has a link pin beam that isn't rusty or bent. It has a one piece front end and a spun aluminum gas tank. It has empi coil overs all the way around. There is a single hoop roll bar, and a engine cage. I have a clear title in my name, and some spindle mount wheels that are included if you want them.

THIS THING NEEDS TO SELL!!

Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
thats a pretty cool car man.

Going off roading with that would be awesome.
Well, if you like it so much, it runs, and needs only headlights and turnsignals to be street legal. But if you wanted to off road it, you won't need anything.

C'mon people, it's cheap! and it's RUNNING AND DRIVING!!!!! it's almost street legal.......
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome