Hey guys I need help

I got some 0.10 elixers on my Guitar right now.

I'm guessing I had something much thinner before because my fingers wear out now between 10-30 minutes and it hurts too much to play anymore than that.

Before I could do 3-4 hour sessions straight practicing and I'd love to get back to that.
I'm not sure what my old Gauges used to be but like I said it was thinner.

is there such a thing as 0.08? or is it only until 0.9 because I'll get those now if I have too, I want to practice this weekend and I can't focus with breaks every 10 minutes.
get .10 ghs infinite steel, not thinner, but they play AMAZING.

I went from ernie ball slinky, to those, and never going back.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
well its .008 and yea they have those. the only ones i know of are d'addario tho, i use those on my 7 strings, with a .052. I think that the DR hi-beams/dimebag sigs are the best strings, imo tho.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I can't stand light strings for a few reasons.
Plus its good to build strong callus on your fingertips, it won't hurt much longer.
New Setup:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Black SG w/ 3 Hum.)
Peavey Classic 50
EHX Metal Muff
Cry Baby 535Q

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"
Jimi Hendrix
.11 d'addario jazz/blues imo are the best and fullest sounding i've played.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
I understand it's good to develop caluses but this isn't comfortable.

I don't want to play my guitar because of this, like it's getting the way.

I played on an acoustic with 0.10 or 0.11 for about 7 months before getting into the electric. But it was never really comfortable. But you guys have to understand that it's just not helping me at all for anything above 0.9. I'll eventually go on but I need to start off where I can actually pick up my instrument and have fun with it.

I like the elixers because of the nanoweb it has, it's much easier to slide on
would these be good?
http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_12002%20Super%20Light%20NanoWeb%20Electric%20Guitar%20Strings%20942_-1_10052_10002_-49983493_cmCategorySA182879
Try Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinkys. Its the best of both worlds, it has the 3 first strings (from low E to the D string) in a thicker gauge and the other ones in about gauge 9 so its easy to bend and doesnt hurt your fingers as much.
I really doubt playing with 10's can hurt your fingers bad enough to make you not want to play. 10's are pretty light strings man.
New Setup:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Black SG w/ 3 Hum.)
Peavey Classic 50
EHX Metal Muff
Cry Baby 535Q

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"
Jimi Hendrix
It really is, my fingers still feel sore now, about an hour and fifteen minutes later, all from a 10 minute session.
Quote by gnaraaron
.11 d'addario jazz/blues imo are the best and fullest sounding i've played.

+100, yep the xl-115's are great strings and not to thick on the bottom at .49
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
Quote by Kenji20022
It really is, my fingers still feel sore now, about an hour and fifteen minutes later, all from a 10 minute session.

sounds like you need to just suck it up and quit whining
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
the gibson standard lp 9's are super slick. They have some crazieness to em that just makes em feel like silk
~Defiant~